janetDAYZ

23 members have voted

1. 1. Whose TOURS were better overall?

• Madonna
    • Michael Jackson

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna is a done da-da. She never could then nor could she ever, and they will just have to deal :coffee:

!!!!!

Madonna can't come for Janet either. Janet is doing smaller venues and is STILL pulling strands out of Madonna's already bruised scalp!

Madonna could NEVER, she knows it, her stans know it (though they will NEVER admit it), and the industry knows it too. :coffee:

!!!!!

Madonna can't come for Janet either. Janet is doing smaller venues and is STILL pulling strands out of Madonna's already bruised scalp!

Madonna could NEVER, she knows it, her stans know it (though they will NEVER admit it), and the industry knows it too. :coffee:

Ch..she is just done. Kudos to whatever "history" she made by just stepping into the shoes of the same tired blonde blue-eyed dolls who came before her. That's very cute for her. But the Jackson Twin Dynasty will always snatch her out the game, on break or otherwise :coffee:

Ch..she is just done. Kudos to whatever "history" she made by just stepping into the shoes of the same tired blonde blue-eyed dolls who came before her. That's very cute for her. But the Jackson Twin Dynasty will always snatch her out the game, on break or otherwise :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At your shade! I just can't! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ya'll can hang on to that opening of Dangerous ALL you want but Madonna's tours OVERALL appeal to me more.

Madonna has spectacle. That's it. Mike and Janet have that, but they have the talent to back it up. Madonna on the other hand....

Her stans on this forum are going to be PISSED!!! :excited:

I've never seen a full tour from either just bits & pieces. If Michael were still alive and I was given the option to go to This Is It vs Madonna's pending 2012 tour IDK who Id wanna see more. Mike would be a one time thing but Id probably be more inclined to watch (by a bit more) Madonna as I'm a bigger fan of her music.

Never Understood the hype about Madonna and why people choose to pay thousands of dollars to see an old crypt keeper do yoga on stage? She's not much of a singer, her dancing ( :lmao: ), overall she's just smoke an mirrors. She's very creative though, i'll give her that. However I need more than that. Michael is the winner here clearly. Better Music, Better singer, Better Dancer, everything he does is just better than hers.

MJ slayed with the same tour over and over. As for Madonna....I don't know her.

Yessssss Bu! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

What's a a Cryptdonna?

Is it NEW? Fresh? Does it snap for the kids?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never Understood the hype about Madonna and why people choose to pay thousands of dollars to see an old crypt keeper do yoga on stage? She's not much of a singer, her dancing ( :lmao: ), overall she's just smoke an mirrors. She's very creative though, i'll give her that. However I need more than that. Michael is the winner here clearly. Better Music, Better singer, Better Dancer, everything he does is just better than hers.

:thumbup:

Archived