janetDAYZ

23 members have voted

1. 1. Whose TOURS were better overall?

• Madonna
    • Michael Jackson

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always appreciated and respected Madonna. I've told you that. I like Michael more but Im not biased.

why? Ive always thought that Mike was uber boring. Nothing he did excited me..well maybe that one time where he dressed like a zombie in his video and did a two step.

why? Ive always thought that Mike was uber boring. Nothing he did excited me..well maybe that one time where he dressed like a zombie in his video and did a two step.

Maybe because he's actually talented :unsure::P

you would love the one Madonna song I really dont care for. :rolleyes::lol:

Have you heard 'Secret', thats probably my favorite from her :wub:

:lmao:

I haven't heard it yet. Is it on Celebrations? I'm slowly moving through that. I can only stomach 2 songs a day.

:lmao:

I haven't heard it yet. Is it on Celebrations? I'm slowly moving through that. I can only stomach 2 songs a day.

not sure if its on that cd. the only Madonna cd's I own is 'Ray of Light' and 'American Life'. >_< *giggles* @ the two songs a day. :rolleyes: Secret is a great song though, I highly recommend it. ^_^

not sure if its on that cd. the only Madonna cd's I own is 'Ray of Light' and 'American Life'. >_< *giggles* @ the two songs a day. :rolleyes: Secret is a great song though, I highly recommend it. ^_^

YES @ you owning the only two eras I liked :excited:!!!!!!

^_^

artsy fartsy spiritual lyrical Madonna is my favorite. I cant stand 80's, early 90's Madonna though...she was a real bitch. :mellow:

I don't like her whatsoever but Frozen and Love Profusion is my shit

-_-

why dont you like her? :( i love both them songs. ^_^

Truthfully. I'm rattled that in the past decade she's gone from being a freaky weirdo to this great big enigma whereas Janet who up til 2003 had no major contro has had all her achievements erased by White Earth. It pisses me off that Madonna is hailed as a great dancer too when we all know that yoga is NOT dancing. I respect her hustle though. She's shrewd and knows how to play the game - thats respectable.

When I go to a concert, I go to see what the performer does: singing, dancing, anything that relates to the physical action of the performer is the priority for me. Raw talent is key. MJ was exceptional as both a singer and dancer, while Madonna is only average in those areas IMHO. Pyrotechnics and all that jazz are cool and all, but anyone could have that with enough funding. MJ admittedly dabbled in said technology, but it never overshadowed him and he always remained the focus of the show.

Not only did he interact very well with his band and dancers on stage, but he also had more command over his audience than any other performer. I can't think of anyone else who had as many people crying and passing out (maybe the Beatles but I haven't watched much of their concerts). As a bonus, he didn't resort to rude language, or call out people for sitting down during his shows. :whistle:

That said, I still love Madonna's music. Like A Prayer through Ray of Light are some of my favorite pop albums, but as a performer she doesn't wow me. She's just okay to me.

When I go to a concert, I go to see what the performer does: singing, dancing, anything that relates to the physical action of the performer is the priority for me. Raw talent is key. MJ was exceptional as both a singer and dancer, while Madonna is only average in those areas IMHO. Pyrotechnics and all that jazz are cool and all, but anyone could have that with enough funding. MJ admittedly dabbled in said technology, but it never overshadowed him and he always remained the focus of the show.

Not only did he interact very well with his band and dancers on stage, but he also had more command over his audience than any other performer. I can't think of anyone else who had as many people crying and passing out (maybe the Beatles but I haven't watched much of their concerts). As a bonus, he didn't resort to rude language, or call out people for sitting down during his shows. :whistle:

:cheers:

Archived