OMG what's wrong with me?

lexus97

I just listed to 'got to be there" and started crying. :cry: Maybe to much Jackson radio today. :cry:

I miss Mike.Sometime when I listen to his music i just reflect on his life and how he was treated by some and it makes me sad.

oh and jermaine was killing the baseline in that song :wub:

• Upvote 2

I just listed to 'got to be there" and started crying. :cry: Maybe to much Jackson radio today. :cry:

I miss Mike.Sometime when I listen to his music i just reflect on his life and how he was treated by some and it makes me sad.

Well....im sure he's in a better place now.......

I can sympathize.

I'm usually good and can listen to and watch Mike's performances and videos without any problem. Everyone once in a while it'll hit me that he isn't here, and it'll take me back to the day we learned he had passed and all that happened.... -_-

I can sympathize.

I'm usually good and can listen to and watch Mike's performances and videos without any problem. Everyone once in a while it'll hit me that he isn't here, and it'll take me back to the day we learned he had passed and all that happened.... -_-

:( yeah i listen at work with headphones on and just let myself get caught up. especially the old stuff it really gets to me. i luv the j5 songs and u hear that sweet lil voice of mikes :wub:

If you're not one of the biggest MJ fans... you won't. And that's no shade, just something I believe.

Shuddup Lex :rolleyes: ...and yeah i admit as much as I loved alot of his music, i wasnt a fan as such. Even still, I dont anything artist would still have me crying 1.5 years after his death. It was strange at first but I now accept that he is gone...

Shuddup Lex :rolleyes: ...and yeah i admit as much as I loved alot of his music, i wasnt a fan as such. Even still, I dont anything artist would still have me crying 1.5 years after his death. It was strange at first but I now accept that he is gone...

I think we do accept it, that's not the issue, it's just every so often, especially when listening to a lot of his music or watching him it hits home that he will never write any more original music or dance on a stage... I watched the Hold My Hand vid earlier and thought MJ had no hand in this vid and never will again. That to me is still really sad, a bit hard to comprehend sometimes.

:lmao: :lmao: well i accept it but i still think its sad that he's gone . i guess like i said before when he was young and i hear him i see his sweet lil face it it kind get to me that he's gone that's all. i guess its the mom in me ;)

:lmao: :lmao: well i accept it but i still think its sad that he's gone . i guess like i said before when he was young and i hear him i see his sweet lil face it it kind get to me that he's gone that's all. i guess its the mom in me ;)

I know right, don't you see him as a lil kid and find yourself thinking he has no idea he'll only live until he's 50? :(

Hmmm maybe that's kinda sick but retrospect is a funny thing. :lol::sigh:

I know right, don't you see him as a lil kid and find yourself thinking he has no idea he'll only live until he's 50? :(

Hmmm maybe that's kinda sick but retrospect is a funny thing. :lol::sigh:

well that's true for everyone. here today gone tomorrow could b any of us ;) but i hear u :yep:

Yeah I've long accepted it too, but I do get sad at times. Not as sad as the summer of last year though... I was very saddened myself, but it was an even deeper grief for one of my friends. MJ was his favorite artist, and I was trying my best to console him. Not just that he will never make more music and that I will never get meet him in person now (not in this realm at least), but especially thinking about his life... never having a childhood, getting his trust broken, etc. -_- I personally believe in a better place, and if anyone's there it would be him.

Yeah I've long accepted it too, but I do get sad at times. Not as sad as the summer of last year though... I was very saddened myself, but it was an even deeper grief for one of my friends. MJ was his favorite artist, and I was trying my best to console him. Not just that he will never make more music and that I will never get meet him in person now (not in this realm at least), but especially thinking about his life... never having a childhood, getting his trust broken, etc. -_- I personally believe in a better place, and if anyone's there it would be him.

You're a really good friend. My friend didn't get it. :( And I agree with you. :)