The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THEY ARE BAD AS HELL!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

MJ Bad that is :thumbup:

and I'm STILL waiting for Blanket to smile one of these days :asham:

I know, right? :asham: He's always pouting. :asham: I think I've only seen him smile once in that short interview with them a little while ago.

I know, right? :asham: He's always pouting. :asham: I think I've only seen him smile once in that short interview with them a little while ago.

Seriously :asham: Yeah, that interview and some pap shots of him with his cousins. I don't think he likes public appearances :asham:

Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, and Ne-Yo all performed at the controversy-plagued Michael Jackson tribute concert “Michael Forever” earlier today, according to the AP. Jackson’s three children — Paris, 13, Prince, 14, and Michael Joseph Jr., 9 — also appeared onstage to address the audience at the show, which took place in Cardiff, Wales.

Ne-Yo started the concert with a performance of “Billie Jean;” Jackson’s brothers Marlon, Tito, and Jackie tackled the Jackson 5 hit “Blame It On the Boogie” with British boy band JLS; and Christina Aguilera sang “Smile.” Meanwhile, Beyonce performed “I Wanna Be Where You Are” via satellite. The Jackson children returned to the stage for the finale, “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough.”

“Michael Forever” had attracted criticism for a variety of reasons, including the fact that it was set to coincide with the manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, who is accused of contributing to Jackson’s death. Several of Jackson’s other siblings, including Janet, declined to take part in the concert and last week the Black Eyed Peas withdrew from the show, citing “unavoidable circumstances.”

----

Did the kids perform? :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Did the kids perform? :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I don't believe they did. I heard they were just giving a speech. You know if they did it would be everywhere by now :lol:

They can afford the good, tasty stuff. -_-

They always have been, Mike just had them on a strict Vegetarian diet :lol:

Archived