The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

art agreed to disagree so lets leave it at that. We don't need more people coming and fuelling the fire. It's a stupid discussion at the end of the day. Whether you choose to believe they're Michaels biologically or not at the end of the day he raised them and thats ALL that matters.

PS Kidada actually looks black in her other pictures. Rashida is the one that can be deceiving.

Black-parents-white-baby.jpg

If the two black parents weren't in the pic above me, you would assume the kid is white... but she's black. Paris looks more black than that baby. So clearly, looks can be deceiving.

Quincy daughter Kidada Jones (and her late fiance TUPAC):

e6s2ikleu4ese4l.jpg

Look at that baby's nose in the 1st pic and like I said that baby's an Albino. Seen plenty of 'em. Kidada definitely looks like she's got black in her and I don't mean Tupac's dick :)

Look at that baby's nose in the 1st pic and like I said that baby's an Albino. Seen plenty of 'em. Kidada definitely looks like she's got black in her and I don't mean Tupac's dick :)

Actually that baby wasn't an albino according to various articles that reported it.

FNP_EW_0187862_0.jpg

When recent pictures of Jumping the Broom actress Paula Patton's son with hubby Robin Thicke emerged, the web went crazy with everyone buzzing about the adorable 1-year-old's blonde hair and blue eyes.

But in an appearance on Chelsea Lately, Paula assured fans that no, the couple did not adopt a Russian baby, and yes, she is in fact Julian's biological mother.

Death at me hitting you with factual evidence and you replying with "black knows black"i think i end my point here

Another wig snatched

Karyn Parsons and Paula Patton both come from mixed race unions. Both of them procreated with someone of Caucasian descent and the kids will still turn out looking mixed due to the Sub-saharan African genes being very strong and dominant.

Archived