The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Blanket is his son, we know :thumbup:

If the nay-sayers had a BASIC knowledge of Biology and Genetics they would know that not every mammal mix is 50/50. They can look more like the mom or more like the dad. The genes can't be denied, he is Michael's son, and you people will have to deal. :coffee:

Posting side-by-side pics doesn't either, dumbass. :filenails:

When side-by-side pics actually SHOWS similarities when you don't even know enough of the basics of Genetics to even attempt to prove me wrong? :blink: Ch...girl bye. At least I can make a case. :filenails:

Truth is even if they all went for a DNA test and announced the results on CNN ..yall still wouldn't believe so its pointless arguing with ignorant Heffas like you

and you get the plus one of the muthafucking night I mean really people. Look at Paris, I see as much of MJ in her as I see Gary Indiana In the city Paris :filenails:

When side-by-side pics actually SHOWS similarities when you don't even know enough of the basics of Genetics to even attempt to prove me wrong? :blink: Ch...girl bye. At least I can make a case. :filenails:

Bitch, wtf are you talking about?!? :mellow: All I said was those kids look Mexican and you started posting side-by-side pics. I didn't mention shit about genetics or anything so don't try it. I will drag you up and down this server so let's not.

Again, you can post as many side-by-side pics but it doesn't prove anything. All I know is it will be the biggest KII when those kids decide to get a DNA test and find out their biological parents. Tis all.

Bitch, wtf are you talking about?!? :mellow: All I said was those kids look Mexican and you started posting side-by-side pics. I didn't mention shit about genetics or anything so don't try it. I will drag you up and down this server so let's not.

Again, you can post as many side-by-side pics but it doesn't prove anything. All I know is it will be the biggest KII when those kids decide to get a DNA test and find out their biological parents. Tis all.

Uhh no. I replied that his mom is latina and you asked about his father, I posted Michael's genes, you went with that "you know what..." post, and THEN the side-by-side pics started. Not even by me. Pay attention. You won't be dragging anyone tonight so you can let that go.

The proof is in the looks, and that's all I have to say to end with. Plus, Quote/Non-quote with Drag's statement about the DNA test.

Archived