The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you expect her to perform? :mellow:Scream (dedicated to TwistedElegance and co.)? :umm:

She could have at least done Will You Be There or another ballad :lol:. Hell even You Are Not Alone would suffice. I'll Be There though - girl did it on the X Factor too :rolleyes:. Limpona Borewis.

Okay, I'll retract a little of my Xtina shade since I just found out she performed 'Dirty Diana' as well. That makes more sense.

I will do nothing of the sort for Limpona Lewis.

I still think she could've kept it a bit more classy. Or at least cover up them thunder thighs. :umm:

Stop. :umm:

She could have at least done Will You Be There or another ballad :lol:. Hell even You Are Not Alone would suffice. I'll Be There though - girl did it on the X Factor too :rolleyes:. Limpona Borewis.

Maybe they didn't want the last public tribute of that song being remembered as butchered by MooMoo. :umm:

She also did 'Stranger In Moscow'.

Oh yeah I forgot she was going to do that :lol:.

Maybe they didn't want the last public tribute of that song being remembered as butchered by MooMoo. :umm:

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!! Let's not forget MooMoo was "emotional" :lol:

She also did 'Stranger In Moscow'.

Hey, if it means she shows a little personality then I'm all for her dedicating 'Scream' to me. :filenails:

:excited:

I can just picture her looking into the camera at you and giving you this: bbxjo-vi.gif

:excited:

I don't know why, but the term "thunder thighs" still gets me after all these years. :lmao:

:wink:

I will always attribute that term to Beyonce. :lmao:

Oh yeah I forgot she was going to do that :lol:.

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!! Let's not forget MooMoo was "emotional" :lol:

Right. :lmao: :lmao: "Seeing him there in front of me." Bitch, look the other way. :filenails:

Archived