The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitch, wtf are you talking about?!? :mellow: All I said was those kids look Mexican and you started posting side-by-side pics. I didn't mention shit about genetics or anything so don't try it. I will drag you up and down this server so let's not.

Again, you can post as many side-by-side pics but it doesn't prove anything. All I know is it will be the biggest KII when those kids decide to get a DNA test and find out their biological parents. Tis all.

girl I just we supposed to be blind and dumb :filenails: Them babies WHITE!!!!!!!!!

Uhh no. I replied that his mom is latina and you asked about his father, I posted Michael's genes, you went with that "you know what..." post, and THEN the side-by-side pics started. Not even by me. Pay attention. You won't be dragging anyone tonight so you can let that go.

The proof is in the looks, and that's all I have to say to end with. Plus, Quote/Non-quote with Drag's statement about the DNA test.

You said something along the lines of "not every mixed kid looks 50/50. It's genetics". Now you're saying that the "proof" is in the looks when Blanket looks NOTHING like MJ and neither does the two other kids. :lmao: Stop reaching.

But DEAD @ the proof being in the looks tho. You're shading MJ, lol. Prince looks like SuBo, Paris looks like a typical white girl and Blanket looks like he was kidnapped from a country in South America. And that's all I have to say. It's just stupid to see MJ stans reach for the stars and come up with several side-by-side pics. So sad and delusional but I guess you have to defend your fave somehow. BTW, are you black? Just curious.

Unless anyone can provide a valid dna receipt how about we all shut the fuck up and carry on with our lives :umm:.

Me being black and having plenty of bi-racial family members and an albino so that's my receipt. Black knows Black :filenails:

You said something along the lines of "not every mixed kid looks 50/50. It's genetics". Now you're saying that the "proof" is in the looks when Blanket looks NOTHING like MJ and neither does the two other kids. :lmao: Stop reaching.

But DEAD @ the proof being in the looks tho. You're shading MJ, lol. Prince looks like SuBo, Paris looks like a typical white girl and Blanket looks like he was kidnapped from a country in South America. And that's all I have to say. It's just stupid to see MJ stans reach for the stars and come up with several side-by-side pics. So sad and delusional but I guess you have to defend your fave somehow. BTW, are you black? Just curious.

I added that AFTER it started. Again, read the thread. I ended with the proof is in the looks because I'm not to go on and on all night on the subject. It will be an agree-to-disagree unless a DNA test is done.

I'm not shading him at all. These kids are gorgeous and they get it from their genes. I'm iffy on the eldest two's mom, but that's a different story for a different day. Prince and Michael BOTH have Vitiligo(I've seen the pics), Paris looks like a total upgrade of her mother who is white, and Blanket's mom is a latina. Looking at the pics shows the genes and similarities do they not? But again, agree-to-disagree unless a DNA test is done, then nothing can be debated at all. Unless one is done, the center ground will be that they are his by love. Period.

1/4 if Egyptian blood counts. I'm mixed with 6 races overall. Egyptian, Indian, Greek, Irish, Spanish and Puerto Rican.

Me being black and having plenty of bi-racial family members and an albino so that's my receipt. Black knows Black :filenails:

So a black and white parent will always produce the same coloured child anywhere in the world :unsure:?

I added that AFTER it started. Again, read the thread. I ended with the proof is in the looks because I'm not to go on and on all night on the subject. It will be an agree-to-disagree unless a DNA test is done.

I'm not shading him at all. These kids are gorgeous and they get it from their genes. I'm iffy on the eldest two's mom, but that's a different story for a different day. Prince and Michael BOTH have Vitiligo(I've seen the pics), Paris looks like a total upgrade of her mother who is white, and Blanket's mom is a latina. Looking at the pics shows the genes and similarities do they not? But again, agree-to-disagree unless a DNA test is done, then nothing can be debated at all. Unless one is done, the center ground will be that they are his by love. Period.

1/4 if Egyptian blood counts. I'm mixed with 6 races overall. Egyptian, Indian, Greek, Irish, Spanish and Puerto Rican.

I agree.

Paris looks like Debbie Rowe, Prince kinda looks like that fat doctor that tried to shade MJ after his death... I forgot his name, tho.

I only see a slight similarity between Paris and Prince but Blanket looks completely different from the other two, lol.

Ok, that's cool. :)

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

bitches want some dragging i see..You wil eat your own words one day..i know that for sure...

Its like when people were saying michael bleached his skin cos he didnt want to be black..believed it till he died and later found the autopsy reports indeed confirmed that he had a skin disease .

I can go up and down ,...post heaven and earth..but it wont change a thing.Michael was Their father End Off. And you mother fucker will deal

I agree.

Paris looks like Debbie Rowe, Prince kinda looks like that fat doctor that tried to shade MJ after his death... I forgot his name, tho.

I only see a slight similarity between Paris and Prince but Blanket looks completely different from the other two, lol.

Ok, that's cool. :)

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

:)

Klein? As if.

Different mothers, remember? That is a key even if the father is the same. lol

That works for me.

Thats not a good enough logic to say someone is not someones biological child imo.

Name a black kid you know of or anyone who's biracial and has not one curl in their hair or something about their features that show some part of them is black

Name a black kid you know of or anyone who's biracial and has not one curl in their hair or something about their features that show some part of them is black

Rasheeda Jones. Saw the bitch in I Love You or whatever and didn't know it was her. Thought it was just another pretty white chick.

Rasheeda Jones. Saw the bitch in I Love You or whatever and didn't know it was her. Thought it was just another pretty white chick.

and her name didn't say black to you? :lol: j/k

YOu are looking beyond stupid now

You do know that paris straightens her hair right ?? :rolleyes:

i don't know you so :filenails:

and her name didn't say black to you? :lol: j/k

:lmao:! I honestly had NO idea it was her. I just found out today she's in The Social Network (the female internlawyer person)...once again I just thought it was a pretty white chick.

Archived