Forum Members You Wish Would Make a Comeback

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss sabertooth :excited:

Slaughter where is he? I can't think of any others... alot of those people mentioned were just fucking weird...

The return of jodi was good....

slaugher is in a new relationship I told him about here he did sign up but he's too busy being in love plus this summer was bad for him his father passed away

what ever happen to ICYCOOL from philly

slaugher is in a new relationship I told him about here he did sign up but he's too busy being in love plus this summer was bad for him his father passed away

what ever happen to ICYCOOL from philly

Not sure to me he was kinda shady... I talked to him on the phone once... and he blurted out "I love beyonce so much" I was like ok :wtf: all I said was whats up? He was cute but too much of a beyonce stan.

who was the one that would post nude pics of himself in his siggy?

Also back on the original board, I remember some member telling this story about how he made a fat chick suck a bunch of guys off and only gave her like 50 cents or something lol

or what about the dude who claimed to be depressed, then someone came on here saying he had killed himself. only to find out it was all fake. I remember we were all sad then someone figured it all out

who was the one that would post nude pics of himself in his siggy?

Also back on the original board, I remember some member telling this story about how he made a fat chick suck a bunch of guys off and only gave her like 50 cents or something lol

or what about the dude who claimed to be depressed, then someone came on here saying he had killed himself. only to find out it was all fake. I remember we were all sad then someone figured it all out

First one sounds like Joe. :coffee:

I never heard that story before! :lol:

Third one was ComeBack2Me2001 or something like that. He was a model, I remember that.

First one sounds like Joe. :coffee:

I never heard that story before! :lol:

Third one was ComeBack2Me2001 or something like that. He was a model, I remember that.

lol Joe would post nudes on his avatar but even then they were butt pics

this guy had his dick out of his boxers

Lord I remember that story and thinking WTF!!!!

yes it was comeback2me2001. I remember messaging him a couple times and telling him if he wanted to vent he could talk to me. and we talked a few times