LaToya Jackson vs. Vanity

jarrylf

Vanity actually has a plausible voice. :coffee:

She was no whitney houston, but she had a decent instrument. Toy should have been an actress. :filenails: She missed her calling trying to follow in her families footsteps. She was never that musically inclined.

Vanity actually has a plausible voice. :coffee:

She was no whitney houston, but she had a decent instrument. Toy should have been an actress. :filenails: She missed her calling trying to follow in her families footsteps. She was never that musically inclined.

My thoughts exactly, I actually think LaToya should've just been a model in the 70's & 80s, she had that kind of commercial beauty (pre plastic surgery ofcourse). And I think she would've done great in that, because tho she's a alright actres, her prettyness was the only thing home girl had going for her, and she could've used it more, been another big named black supermodel at that time. But yea she never belonged in a recording studio

Yea Im not at all crazy about Vanity's voice either, and she also was best at being pretty, but I can take her more seriously than Toy Toy

Both dem bitches shoulda just been super models and called it a day :coffee:

I posted this in a thread a while back....Latoya actually has a decent voice.

LEGENDtoya > Your fav flop :coffee:

14jwwsh.jpg

B)

Yea I've seen this clip, even went to war with a Toy fan trying to diss Janet on the comments for THIS video (they were really trying), I gotta say Im still not impressed, her voice has no life or excitement, or soul.....or key

Like people can talk shit about Janets range, but Janet at the very least has good tone and pitch, and can put emotion in a song without having to scream her head off, I have every LaToya album, and I've never got a hint of that from her, even with the songs she wrote.

Yea I've seen this clip, even went to war with a Toy fan trying to diss Janet on the comments for THIS video (they were really trying), I gotta say Im still not impressed, her voice has no life or excitement, or soul.....or key

I have NEVER understood why Toya stans hate Janet :unsure: (but alot do seem to dislike Janet, lol).

I have NEVER understood why Toya stans hate Janet :unsure: (but alot do seem to dislike Janet, lol).

1 word

JEALOUSY!!!!!

This piece of shit fan was talking about "At least Toya got her grammy nom for writing for another artist, she didnt hide behind producers to make her famous

.................................... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo I NEVERRR. Read them comments, I WENT OFF & INNNNNN, and this fool was really trying to keep up and change the subject and go on about how much more relevant LaToya is than Janet ever will be again.

Yea I retired from youtube stanwars, but this fool got me out of retirement for a while.

1 word

JEALOUSY!!!!!

This piece of shit fan was talking about "At least Toya got her grammy nom for writing for another artist, she didnt hide behind producers to make her famous

.................................... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo I NEVERRR. Read them comments, I WENT OFF & INNNNNN, and this fool was really trying to keep up and change the subject and go on about how much more relevant LaToya is than Janet ever will be again.

Yea I retired from youtube stanwars, but this fool got me out of retirement for a while.

That's just delusional. :lol:

1 word

JEALOUSY!!!!!

Obviously they are jealous, but I can't understand why they would ever try to come for Janet. I mean, no matter what you say Janet will come out ahead.

I'mma need for them to stick to coming for the lesser Jacksons like Jermaine or Tito (and Toya would probably still lose lol)

And I've NEVER understood Latoya having stans :blink:

I KNOW, and that they are honestly willing to defend her against ANYBODY, including MJ & Janet. They're convinced she's the smartest and most talented Jackson

Chille the fool I was arguing with said she got a 3.5 octive range and a more versitile and stronger voice than Janet............ I just............ Yall see what I was dealing with? THE STUPIDITY!!!!

Archived