Somebody Couldn't Afford Nicki Minaj

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She really does alexis-1.gif

Aww, you did it for me. :lol:

I'm not giving an excuse :mellow: The song was straight horrible, and would remain straight horrible regardless of who was the featured artist.

I'm not saying you were. My point is Kim is now affiliated with this garbage, and there's a couple of conclusions to be drawn from that.

I'm not saying you were. My point is Kim is now affiliated with this garbage, and there's a couple of conclusions to be drawn from that.

Well Nick is affiliated with that weak "Massive Attack" single. Not dissing Nick because Kim should have known better not to do that crap, but don't act like Nick could have made this song amazing.

Well Nick is affiliated with that weak "Massive Attack" single. Not dissing Nick because Kim should have known better not to do that crap, but don't act like Nick could have made this song amazing.

I love that song ^_^ The point is Kim is working with this no-name, not that Nicki could make the song better. Kim is affordable :shifty: and she comes complete with two backup dancing hoes ^_^

:blush:

:lol:

I think you're missing my point. Nicki is affiliated with quite a few horrible songs, I agree. I was pointing out the state of play between these women right now, and the position they're both in. Kim obviously feels she can't turn down offers like this these days. And it's NOT hip-hop, which has been a big part of the Kim stans' ammo lately. The quality of the song itself I'm not really debating, because it's undeniably atrocious and would remain that way regardless of who rapped on it.

I love that song ^_^ The point is Kim is working with this no-name, not that Nicki could make the song better. Kim is affordable :shifty: and she comes complete with two backup dancing hoes ^_^

Yeah because Kim is the first rapper to work with a no-name. And I didn't hear a figure of what Kim got paid when I suffered through that crap...but hey, if it makes the Barbz feel better about Nick and that album, then thumbs up B)

Yeah because Kim is the first rapper to work with a no-name. And I didn't hear a figure of what Kim got paid when I suffered through that crap...but hey, if it makes the Barbz feel better about Nick and that album, then thumbs up B)

No, she's the first person to wear a colored wig ^_^

:lol:

I think you're missing my point. Nicki is affiliated with quite a few horrible songs, I agree. I was pointing out the state of play between these women right now, and the position they're both in. Kim obviously feels she can't turn down offers like this these days. And it's NOT hip-hop, which has been a big part of the Kim stans' ammo lately. The quality of the song itself I'm not really debating, because it's undeniably atrocious and would remain that way regardless of who rapped on it.

Do you have proof of her accepting every single offer she gets, or simply ASSuming due to this non-Hip Hop single that was put out?