What Keeps You Motivated In The Gym ?

Idrag4mj

So i have been working out for like two weeks straight ..and thats how it always has been for me i start pumped up and motivated then by the second week i just give up..not inspired or motivated and say"what the heck"

So I'm on my second week and the feeling is coming back again..what keeps those of you who work out here motivated ..what keeps you going..

I workout alone at my gym at home..so thats probably another reason ..i get bored and there's nobody to push me

omg i just joined the gym yesterday. i watched my hubby in like 3 months change his entire body

so i guess he motivated me kinda. he does have a work out partner who is 16 yrs younger than him and they push each other!

i would say to get someone as committed as you to work out with it would help a lot. :thumbup:

How often do you go and for how long?

What's your goal?

Twice a day morning and evenings i i work out for 1-2hours tops 30minutes minimum ...very intense cardio

As you saw in my picture i am not a fat person..i just wanted my muscles to show a little

Twice a day morning and evenings i i work out for 1-2hours tops 30minutes minimum ...very intense cardio

As you saw in my picture i am not a fat person..i just wanted my muscles to show a little

Perhaps you should cut down a bit on the cardio and do extra weight training.

Don't forget to eat right too. You need that protein.

Also, don't over train. Your body needs time to repair itself and grow properly.

Perhaps you should cut down a bit on the cardio and do extra weight training.

Don't forget to eat right too. You need that protein.

Also, don't over train. Your body needs time to repair itself and grow properly.

i think i may have mixed it up...cardio is just normal exercise right ? i am doing weight lifting .. the bench i carry 10kg on both sides like 50 times ..and dumbbells

i think i may have mixed it up...cardio is just normal exercise right ? i am doing weight lifting .. the bench i carry 10kg on both sides like 50 times ..and dumbbells

Cardio is running, biking, etc.

Are you letting the muscles you work on rest enough before hitting them again?

Cardio is running, biking, etc.

Are you letting the muscles you work on rest enough before hitting them again?

okay no I'm not going cardo..i did that in the beginning and stopped that..

well when i started first weightlifting and i felt all those pains i rested a couple of days for my muscles to heal..but now i don't feel any pain when i work out so...i j Keep going

okay no I'm not going cardo..i did that in the beginning and stopped that..

well when i started first weightlifting and i felt all those pains i rested a couple of days for my muscles to heal..but now i don't feel any pain when i work out so...i j Keep going

Even if you don't feel sore after, you still need to rest at least a day. Your muscles still need to repair themselves and time to grow.

You should make a schedule and work on different parts of your body on certain days. For example, work on your chest and legs one day, then the next day work on your arms and abs. And just keep alternating between body parts every day.

Even if you don't feel sore after, you still need to rest at least a day. Your muscles still need to repair themselves and time to grow.

You should make a schedule and work on different parts of your body on certain days. For example, work on your chest and legs one day, then the next day work on your arms and abs. And just keep alternating between body parts every day.

Okay that make sense....i was just going at it..working every part of the body two times a day

Okay..so i will do my legs abs and arms on one day

and then chest on another day..

do you work out too?

Archived