Worst album you ever bought?

CalQuin

And so that means I should like it? Horrible albums get Grammy nods and attention all the time, really wont stop me from calling them horrible albums.

Not to mention the critic love 4 has get

It means their opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>

and we all know u despise Beyonce and are #TeamRihanna

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention the critic love 4 has get

It means their opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>

and we all know u despise Beyonce and are #TeamRihanna

Yea but the fact that the music from 4 is flopping all over the charts say that their opinions dont make songs hits. And I didnt despise Bey when I am 1st came out, it kind of helped me despise her, but I wasnt over her untlil maybe the 2nd quarter of 09, meaning I still to a extent liked her despite that god awful album

Yea but the fact that the music from 4 is flopping all over the charts say that their opinions dont make songs hits. And I didnt despise Bey when I am 1st came out, it kind of helped me despise her, but I wasnt over her untlil maybe the 2nd quarter of 09, meaning I still to a extent liked her despite that god awful album

its not flopping all over the charts

Did u say that about Rihanna's Rated R? Now that album flopped ALL over the charts... not to mention the lack of hit songs that uve alluded to..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rated_R_(Rihanna_album)#Charts_and_certifications

And for the record, Beyonce's 4 is charting better than Rihanna's Rated R

Did u say that about Rihanna's Rated R? Now that album flopped ALL over the charts... not to mention the lack of hit songs that uve alluded to..

Um yea, LOFL, seriously you can trash Rihanna all you want, calling rated R a flop dosent make me mad, I didnt care about her music back then, and I do think it did flop but at least Rated R managed to get a top 10 1st single & a #1 by the 3rd single

And wheres this Rihanna stuff coming from? Did I ever say Rihanna charts better than Beyonce? Can you point that out right now for me? And that dont at all stops me from thinking Rihanna's music is superior to Beyonce's. Sorry

Um yea, LOFL, seriously you can trash Rihanna all you want, calling rated R a flop dosent make me mad, I didnt care about her music back then, but at least Rated R managed to get a top 10 1st single & a #1 by the 3rd single

And wheres this Rihanna stuff coming from? Did I ever say Rihanna charts better than Beyonce? Can you point that out right now for me? And that dont at all stops me from thinking Rihanna's music is superior to Beyonce's. Sorry

Im not trashing Rihanna. I actually own her albums, and know people in her camp

U decided to bring up this lie that Beyonce is flopping all over the charts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4_(Beyonc%C3%A9_Knowles_album)#Charts_and_certifications

U decided to bring up chart figures

I merely showing that your beloved Rihanna flopped BADLY all over the charts

so all the comments u were making became redundant

Um yea, LOFL, seriously you can trash Rihanna all you want, calling rated R a flop dosent make me mad, I didnt care about her music back then, and I do think it did flop but at least Rated R managed to get a top 10 1st single & a #1 by the 3rd single

She had 3 top ten singles(Russian Roulette, Hard, and Rude Boy-which went number 1). The album still sold around 2.5 million worldwide.

Im not trashing Rihanna. I actually own her albums, and know people in her camp

U decided to bring up this lie that Beyonce is flopping all over the charts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4_(Beyonc%C3%A9_Knowles_album)#Charts_and_certifications

U decided to bring up chart figures

I merely showing that your beloved Rihanna flopped BADLY all over the charts

so all the comments u were making became redundant

LOFL wheres these top 10 singles? Since that is what I was referring too. Remember I said "the MUSIC from 4(=THE SINGLES) are flopping all over the charts", I didnt say dick about the album on the albums charts. Come correct or dont come at all.

Yea again what does Rihanna have to do with anything? does bringing up her up help Bey get any top 10's off her album? LOFL at you using her as some kind of "take that" thats really funny. Sorry, but the only persons name I care about being dragged through the dirt for another artist is Janets, I'll step over Rihanna my damn self to defend Janet, so nice try.

She had 3 top ten singles(Russian Roulette, Hard, and Rude Boy-which went number 1). The album still sold around 2.5 million worldwide.

My bad, I miscounted :asham:

I have hundreds in my collection from all over the world. I'm usually very selective, but here I kinda dropped the ball. It's also one of my least played.

Are you sure you don't just dislike it because it's a Britney album? Because by dancepop standards, it's quite good. Probably Britney's best.

Yes!!! This album is fucking trash WHY did I purchase it?!I still do the Bankhead Bounce to Fired Up and cry to I Belong to Me though -_-

I use the title track, "If You Were Mine" and her "You Spin Me Round" cover :lol:

Rated R sold almost 3 million copies worldwide. 4 has yet to cross the 2 million mark.

Are you sure you don't just dislike it because it's a Britney album? Because by dancepop standards, it's quite good. Probably Britney's best.

:huh: Unlike most Janet stans, I'm actually cool with Britney :lol: I only play two songs from the album now. It is alright though. Idk if I'd say her best, but it's alright.

:huh: Unlike most Janet stans, I'm actually cool with Britney :lol: I only play two songs from the album now. It is alright though. Idk if I'd say her best, but it's alright.

Okay. I just immediately judged you as a Britney hater when you posted that, because most Britney fans love the album. I do, and it wasn't exactly trashed by critics, so I'm just surprised to see someone who gave it a chance and genuinely disliked it.

Okay. I just immediately judged you as a Britney hater when you posted that, because most Britney fans love the album. I do, and it wasn't exactly trashed by critics, so I'm just surprised to see someone who gave it a chance and genuinely disliked it.

Yeah, I figured :asham: but no, she's cool in my book. I probably dislike it now because I overplayed it upon the first year of release. :lol: "Break the Ice" and "Piece of Me" are the only songs I can still handle. I may gain a better appreciation for it again in some time since it's been a while, but right now, I can't do it lol

Archived