Worst album you ever bought?

CalQuin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And BOY

I just realized that I deleted half of A Public Affair from my library, so I don't have it and am too lazy to listen to it. But apparently, I didn't like it when I had it.

Yeah, I figured :asham: but no, she's cool in my book. I probably dislike it now because I overplayed it upon the first year of release. :lol: "Break the Ice" and "Piece of Me" are the only songs I can still handle. I may gain a better appreciation for it again in some time since it's been a while, but right now, I can't do it lol

Fair enough. If you overplayed it, you liked it at the time, no? :cheer:

I can understand the Blackout hateBut its goodCirucs is woefulpuke.gif

Yes. Circus sucks. It only has like 3 good non-singles. Mannequin, Unusual You, Mmm Papi. And Radar. :blush:

:lmao: why did she come for "Blackout" that is muh shit love that album that's Britney's best album to date :dance:

Right.

that was a bit harsh Elijah

Was it, though? :blush:

Of course. It was probably the most played at the time in late 07 and was battling with Janet's Discipline and MJ's re-release/remixes of Thriller in 08 :lol:

Then it's obviously NOT the worst album you've ever bought. :yawn: I saw that you posted that crappy Cassie album anyway so this conversation was late on my part.

Archived