Worst album you ever bought?

CalQuin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

51DM%2B8aDvwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This was actually a good album ..ironic i just finished working out to it..i rarely listen to britney but Piece of me..and break the ice are Pop perfection....I can totally see Janet killing piece of me ..it the type of song she shoulda released after the Super Bowl stuff..do you want a piece of me

with that said the worst album i ever bought was this

ne-yo-libra-scale-album-cover.jpg

i have tried so hard to like it..but i just can't get into it..its just dry as hell...i only like two songs..the million dollar something song and thats it..i regretted purchasing it so bad..i wish i had spent the money on something janet or mj related ..

Man thats hard.......yea I dont buy albums either (that arent from Janet or anyone I find important and deserving of my support) I think itd definately have to be both of Beyonce's last 2 albums, Mariah's Charm Bracelet album or Blackout...........too many to choose from

Man thats hard.......yea I dont buy albums either (that arent from Janet or anyone I find important and deserving of my support) I think itd definately have to be both of Beyonce's last 2 albums, Mariah's Charm Bracelet album or Blackout...........too many to choose from

WHATEVER

4 is one of the best albums

I am was a grammy nominated AOY

Archived