The "Unique Addictions/Habits" Thread

Reyna ♔

Whenever I eat assorted-color candies like Skittles or M&Ms, I always get like one of every color and eat them at once. Every single time until there are no more uniform matches and then I try to match as best I can :lmao:

I don't eat the same colour twice in a row :lol:

whenever I find myself getting upset or angry, I usually burst out and start humming or singing unintentionally. I calms my nerves, but the people around me look at me like > :umm: < ...and its not because I cant sing but for the fact that Im really loud. :lol::mellow:

geeze where do I start

1. I rock back & forth when I stand (apparantly its because 1 leg is slightly longer than the other and it completely throws off my balance, and when I go to the chiropractor they straighten it out for a little while)

2. I pull out strands of my hair (I HATE IT BUT IT HURT SO DAMN GOOD!!!)

3. Like some of you when I get different color candy's, or anything, I avoid eating the same color twice in a row, I try to distribute evenly with everything I do.

4. When Im sleepy, my hands start touching my face and I dont even realize it until either somone points it out or like 5mins later

5. ok, Ima be delicate with how I put this......read between the lines.... I try to take care of myself every night, because I get a much better sleep if I do than if I dont, it almost cant compare at all.

Archived