NEW Janet documentary UK BBCFour UPDATE: to air Nov18th

Twistedvelvet

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1321391912' post='280239]

I almost forgot!! There's a very slight chance I might not have a TV AERIAL on Friday since the landlord didn't install one in my new flat and I have to do it myself <_<

OMG I LOVE THE OPENING OF THAT!!

"The first of four documentaries highlighting the impact of four black American performers on pop music in the 1980s gives some long-overdue recognition to the role of Ms Jackson in paving the way for the likes of Rihanna and Beyoncé."

OMG I LOVE THE OPENING OF THAT!!

"The first of four documentaries highlighting the impact of four black American performers on pop music in the 1980s gives some long-overdue recognition to the role of Ms Jackson in paving the way for the likes of Rihanna and Beyoncé."

:dance:

Which is 5 PM EST US. And guess what time I have to be at work? 4. :sigh:

Call in sick :filenails:

I'm going to try ripping it. I'd leave it to janet media but their tags piss me off :rolleyes:. I just need the software that can get past their 'DRM' type thing they have on it.

Call in sick :filenails:

I'm going to try ripping it. I'd leave it to janet media but their tags piss me off :rolleyes:. I just need the software that can get past their 'DRM' type thing they have on it.

I could just be late. :shifty:

Janet Media will more than likely have it up soon after it airs. But I know someone will have it up on Youtube by the time I get off and back to campus. I'd just rather watch it when it airs. :(

I could just be late. :shifty:

Janet Media will more than likely have it up soon after it airs. But I know someone will have it up on Youtube by the time I get off and back to campus. I'd just rather watch it when it airs. :(

Be late :excited:! It's is Janhova - I mean how often is she on TV really? It's like an event.

Archived