The Got 2 Be Real Diva's saga

jarrylf

I swear theirs is the most hilarious rivalry! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: These new girls need to take notes :coffee:

As Aretha said, shading is an art...and these new girls simply don't have it. :coffee:

You know I've been wanting to do a similar video with Janet and Madonna! :lmao: :lmao: I know the exact clips I would use and everything...I'm just not that good with coming up with the dialogue for the video. -_-:lol: :lol:

As Aretha said, shading is an art...and these new girls simply don't have it. :coffee:

You know I've been wanting to do a similar video with Janet and Madonna! :lmao: :lmao: I know the exact clips I would use and everything...I'm just not that good with coming up with the dialogue for the video. -_-:lol: :lol:

Mm, tell it all. Tell it all. :coffee:

Same! :lmao: Or a guy version with Mike and Prince! :lmao: :lmao: Well, you can try and practice at it :lol: :lol:

I LOVE IT ALLLLLL. And just think this person writes ALLLL this shit (I know cause I asked if they had a writing team and they said no)

But yea the Patti vs Aretha beef is hilarious, and I love how they shut down Lil Kim & Nikki lol

I want 1 with Janet more into it lol, Janet was only in 1 episode for like 5secs lol.

My fave I think is the reunions Beyonce vs Fantasia beef that is GOOOOOOD

"I got my GED can you get some Originality" LOFL Fantasia's a mess on here.

Oh yes...they are great at that!! :excited: :excited:

I can't wait. :excited: I don't know if we can top the Patti Labelle Parodies, but we'll give it a shot. ^_^ LAWD....I LOVE that line! I can't with MJ in those thisismack parodies! :lmao: :lmao:

Definitely :thumbup:

Me either ^_^ Exactly, it's worth a solid try ^_^ Right?? the MJ parody is BEYOND hilarious! :lmao: :lmao:

Hey can I help out with the parody? Yall know I got more shade than underneath Whitney & Beyonce's wigs

We're gonna talk when he logs on again, but you know we'd love to have you ^_^ It sounds like a great idea ^_^

YESS I gagged, I did NOT expect that or "I mean damn, I know I took Antone Cook but at least he was just married not copyright"

Yeeeessss!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We're gonna talk when he logs on again, but you know we'd love to have you ^_^ It sounds like a great idea ^_^

Yeeeessss!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YAY

Tyra stole the show in the 2nd video when she was goin off on Bey & Mariah

"Beyonce you had the audacity to skype your performance, Mariah...You didnt even call, so you send your husband as some kind of sick peace offering, WE DONT WANT NO NICK!!! REAL DIVAS STRAP THEM TWINS IN A BACKPACK AND KEEP IT PUMPIN"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: GETS ME EVERY TIME!!!