THIS or THAT

LyricalLesson

..............Thats really hard for me, I'll go to The Simpsons based on seasons 2-12, because it's LEGENDARY, Family guy is iconic boardering legendary in it's own right but, The Simpsons in their prime, HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, and was the trendsetting show for the better shows that followed

Too Ghetto vs. Too Country

(I cringe the thought of both of them, but I'd pick too country....my family is a mixture of both but it's been bought to my attention I'm a country boy with certain pronounciations.....and foods lol)

..............Thats really hard for me, I'll go to The Simpsons based on seasons 2-12, because it's LEGENDARY, Family guy is iconic boardering legendary in it's own right but, The Simpsons in their prime, HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, and was the trendsetting show for the better shows that followed

Ghetto vs. Country

Family Guy >>>

American Dad or Futurama

Girth, ......I wanna ay length tho

a thong or commando

Both are good of course, but too thick can be uncomfortable for me. So id say length... Since my g spot is in my pancreas -_-:shifty:

Commando

Small talk or uncomfortable silence

Ah, as a top....who don't really do much to paynus I like being the longest cawk in the room...but girth impresses me,

Small talk......I hate it but I hate uncomfortable silence.....I love when you're comfortable enough with a person to not feel the need to talk

(about my lengthy responses.......I may have have had a glass or 4 this evening LOL