In time was Bad ..Timberlake Made It worse

Idrag4mj

MV5BMjA3NzI1ODc1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI5NjQwNg@@._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

In Time feels like it was never fully developed. A fascinating idea and a good message lies somewhere buried underneath all of the cliché garbage that seems to plague the movie from beginning to end. There are a handful of plot holes, most on-screen characters are too similar to each other to really have a distinguishable personality, and toys being used in an elaborate sequence early on basically squander whatever interest in the movie you may have once had. The whole experience is left feeling bland and doesn't ever really feel like the exciting portion of it ever really kicks in. In Time is not only a disappointment, but walks the line of embarrassment.

And i could go on and on, but there's only 1 more thing i'll mention. The structure of the film. Holy Cr*p. It's like they just made cuts and scenes, pasted them together and thats it. They just get from one situation to another and i was scratching my face, what the hell are they doing here now? How did we get here? And seriously, WHY? Why is that everything in this film is soooo obvious, that i would've liked to scream out loud while tearing my own hair out. The first few mistakes you smirk and get over it, but they just keep coming and coming at you like if someone deliberately wrote this to test your nerves.

And Justin timberlakes acting ..LOL..anybody who's watched it His crying scene was nothing short of cringe worthy...his running scenes..fighting scene..it turned into a comic relief i found myself laughing at most scene's

in short..he has a long way to go before he reaches even the level of a mediocre actor and studio's shouldn't be casting him as the lead in movies again..anytime soon..at least we hope not

the only thing about that was worth watching was to see the talented and very beautiful Matt bomer ...but sadly he dies 15 minutes into the movie..Olivia wilde .is also killed a few minutes into it and the movie goes downhill from there

Oh and the leading lady Amanda Seyfried .. should get A Razzie for the worst actress

Perhaps if Matt bomer and olivia wilde were the leads it would be a little bearable but even that wouldn't have saved such a horrible script

Archived