The official blatin appreciation thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY BUDDY BLATIN: I ALSO HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING HIM IN THE ATL AT JJ'S CONCERT WITH HOTBOY. :wub: TRULY A GREAT GUY..YEAH HE KINDA SHY... BUT I THINK ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM HE WILL LET HIS GUARD DOWN. GREAT PERSON TO TALK TO ALWAYS GOOD CONVERSATION.

MY BUDDY BLATIN: I ALSO HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING HIM IN THE ATL AT JJ'S CONCERT WITH HOTBOY. :wub: TRULY A GREAT GUY..YEAH HE KINDA SHY... BUT I THINK ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM HE WILL LET HIS GUARD DOWN. GREAT PERSON TO TALK TO ALWAYS GOOD CONVERSATION.

show the love :clapping: :clapping: I call it "bliss" being in his presence and feeling the love you know...don't you miss the bliss :wub:

Awe.. Thank you sweet heart.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Archived