The official blatin appreciation thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love me some Blatin. him and I share a rocky past, we used to date and I got into a physical altercation with Toni Braxton because of him :rolleyes: ..but other then that we have always been cool. we also like some of the same music and artist. :thumbup:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

papa smurf my big brother...my Sagittarius twin, who is coming to miami to spend our bday weekend together...i met his bald head ass when i took him to the airport his last visit here in miami...love him, he's actually one of the first people who started talking to me on the forum...in the army the guy who has your back is called your battle buddy...thats what shawn is to me

papa smurf my big brother...my Sagittarius twin, who is coming to miami to spend our bday weekend together...i met his bald head ass when i took him to the airport his last visit here in miami...love him, he's actually one of the first people who started talking to me on the forum...in the army the guy who has your back is called your battle buddy...thats what shawn is to me

Aww..how sweet..

I hope neither one of you will be too shy to TALK this time or thats gonna be a boring ass wknd :lol:

tumblr_lnhemsyVxg1qbxh07.gif

And I'm still trying to make it down there.. I'm checking on another friend that would normally go..

my favorite Shawn moment was back on the old board, this punk gone chase me from the board all the over to Xone because I said Janet's poodle haired performances was not on point, Shawn was not having that there nor any place else, I was like how da fuck we chasing peeps now? :unsure: Ima need you to get off my ass :filenails:

my favorite Shawn moment was back on the old board, this punk gone chase me from the board all the over to Xone because I said Janet's poodle haired performances was not on point, Shawn was not having that there nor any place else, I was like how da fuck we chasing peeps now? :unsure: Ima need you to get off my ass :filenails:

Shawn is like Janet's bodyguard on here....he's like the online version of Joey :lmao:

Archived