The official blatin appreciation thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*puts on shades to see in this thread* B) there we go...anyway yeah Blatin is my boy...a light one but he's my boy :thumbup:

I remember you ruined my iron.. That was a great iron....lol

I did buy another and it's still going strong.. No burn marks at all.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

No yo ass didn't send Python's ass something ... :lol: :lol: :lol: Why didnt you dm the shit (like Python prefers) instead of tweeting it for weirdos like the TOF to see? :umm:

I did DM him but I made the mistake of tweeting it.. I didn't know what I was doing.. TOF saw it right before I took it down.. It was all of .05 seconds.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I show Blatin love on a reg even requested we be facebook friends despite the fact he is light bright :rolleyes: BUT NO....not one single fuck was given not nay one :filenails:

I didn't know you request me on facebook.. I normally use that for family.... I need to make another account where I can act up.. :unsure:

okay gotta go to bed clinicals in the morning my patient has a history of CHF, he also has a history of substance abuse including heroin, marijuana, alcohol use everyday and many other drugs, they have him in restraints and on anti-psychotics, BUT he is near the nurses station so I guess I meet the Jason Voorhes of the floor tomorrow morning at 6:50 am ...I get maybe 6 hours sleep...Im grateful for that.

I didn't know you request me on facebook.. I normally use that for family.... I need to make another account where I can act up.. :unsure:

excuse me I don't act up on my facebook it is very kosher if anything some of the people I let become my friends from the Janet family do too much I be wanting to delete their posts

Archived