The official blatin appreciation thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No yo ass didn't send Python's ass something ... :lol: :lol: :lol: Why didnt you dm the shit (like Python prefers) instead of tweeting it for weirdos like the TOF to see? :umm:

BITCH! :rolleyes:

I did DM him but I made the mistake of tweeting it.. I didn't know what I was doing.. TOF saw it right before I took it down.. It was all of .05 seconds.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOOOO Happy you made that mistake! :excited::shifty::lol: :lol:

And him of ALL ppl..what a fuckin waste. :umm:

:umm:

I didn't know you request me on facebook.. I normally use that for family.... I need to make another account where I can act up.. :unsure:

My fb is for fam and twitter is for me to act up. Man if my family followed me on twitter ......??? Cardiac arrest would be taking place amongst them all.. :lol:

I love me some Blatin. He is da fucking best. One of the few ppl from here that i have had some real good convo with from our yahoo days and after lol. real cool ass dude. and not crazy like some of the other members...not saying names lol

I love me some Blatin. He is da fucking best. One of the few ppl from here that i have had some real good convo with from our yahoo days and after lol. real cool ass dude. and not crazy like some of the other members...not saying names lol

Yahoo will never bet the same thanks to Twitter.. lol

I guess cuz he's been around for so long, he's a forum favorite. He's pretty forgettable though, at least to me.

Nope because hes a nice person and not a condescending jackass who tries to prove everyone wrong. Don't come in here with your shady bullshit he must not be that forgettable since you had to respond. Get out if you don't have anything positive to say its not a drama thread. Further proof that you like to start shit when stuff isn't centered around you or that haggy flop bitch beyonce. You shouldn't be in my threads anyway.

Nope because hes a nice person and not a condescending jackass who tries to prove everyone wrong. Don't come in here with your shady bullshit he must not be that forgettable since you had to respond. Get out if you don't have anything positive to say its not a drama thread. Further proof that you like to start shit when stuff isn't centered around you or that haggy flop bitch beyonce. You shouldn't be in my threads anyway.

:lmao:

Archived