I GOT THE EMAIL!!!! Im gonna get to be a extra in Sparkle

jarrylf

For today & tomorrow

YES, now Im just hoping to get to see Whitney upclose, and maybe even her sing. OMG THIS IS GONNA BE AWSOME, and YES I will be filling you guys in on the behind the scenes stuff. Im gonna assume you cant take pictures since this is supposed to take place in the 60's I think.....

Im stalkng my phone, I cant wait to get that call for today, Im defiantly gonna be calling off work for the next 2 days.

I almost gave up on the hope of getting that response, cause I sent the email a while ago, and I know they've been shooting ALOT in the last month, so getting it now, is just blowing my freakin mind

http://www.etonline.com/movies/115835_Whitney_Houston_s_Sparkling_Big_Screen_Comeback/index.html

Im stalkng my phone, I cant wait to get that call for today, Im defiantly gonna be calling off work for the next 2 days.

I almost gave up on the hope of getting that response, cause I sent the email a while ago, and I know they've been shooting ALOT in the last month, so getting it now, is just blowing my freakin mind

http://www.etonline.com/movies/115835_Whitney_Houston_s_Sparkling_Big_Screen_Comeback/index.html

I'm happy for you I can't do shit for school but study eat and sleep :filenails:

I'm happy for you I can't do shit for school but study eat and sleep :filenails:

Thanks, and I understand, replace school with work and thats all I do lol (and replace study with computer stuff) Im lucky in that my job is bendable enough where I can take off whenever I want but the downside in that is the pay aint that great, so it makes no difference to them or me (but a week off every month is a good deal), and if this were my week off, which last week was, itd be PERFECT timing.

For today & tomorrow

YES, now Im just hoping to get to see Whitney upclose, and maybe even her sing. OMG THIS IS GONNA BE AWSOME, and YES I will be filling you guys in on the behind the scenes stuff. Im gonna assume you cant take pictures since this is supposed to take place in the 60's I think.....

I got the EMAIL too! :cheers: I'm so excited what time will u be there?

Just kidding :fart:

I got the EMAIL too! :cheers: I'm so excited what time will u be there?

Just kidding :fart:

Yea Im still waiting for the car but it sounds like their doing the night shoots this week, so Im guessing like between tonight and early tomorrow morning (which works perfect)

LOL almost had me for a sec, I was like "A JANFAN FROM THIS FOURM IN DETROIT!!!" lol

Thanks, yea but that lip syncing was good.

I really enjoyed the music and the movie, THEY GAVE ME MOTOWN, like thats my only somewhat complaint about the music of Dreamgirls, it was more Broadway than Motown, but it's a original broadway show so they'd be crazy not to make it like that. But Sparkle is givin FULL on Motown originality, and SLAYING! Carmen Ejogo can SANG the song she had to perform over & over & over was great (I know because I didnt get sick of it) and Ceelo's song slayed too.

This movie's gonna be alot better than I expected, now I hope it dont flop, not even because Im in it, but because from what I saw last night, it was REALLY good.

Thanks, yea but that lip syncing was good.

I really enjoyed the music and the movie, THEY GAVE ME MOTOWN, like thats my only somewhat complaint about the music of Dreamgirls, it was more Broadway than Motown, but it's a original broadway show so they'd be crazy not to make it like that. But Sparkle is givin FULL on Motown originality, and SLAYING! Carmen Ejogo can SANG the song she had to perform over & over & over was great (I know because I didnt get sick of it) and Ceelo's song slayed too.

This movie's gonna be alot better than I expected, now I hope it dont flop, not even because Im in it, but because from what I saw last night, it was REALLY good.

:yahoo:

excited from what i have read ....did you see jordin ?? did she perform ..how was she on set ?

lol, check out the link, I give all the details on each of the actors,

but I will say behind the scenes she was my FAVORITE hands down, because 1 we actually talked when they said cut, and her whole attitude and personality with everybody, she's like the type of person, I can walk up to and hug and she'd squeeze right back. And no she didnt perform Ceelo did and the older sister (both of them SLAYED, the music in this movie is the biz)

Archived