The official 'I hate rislutanna' thread.

Twistedvelvet

I completely got the point, sweetheart. (Austin shade. :rolleyes: ) I just ignored it and decided to make a point of my own. :wave:

Under the "Free Xone" banner there is a banner:

Directly under "Stats" all the replies in every thread on the page is posted. Just click the number and it shows many posters posted in the thread and their actual post count in the thread.

Chile if you don't get that ask Angie. -_-

I FOUND IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!.....I had given up but thanks to your instruction, Miss Raine, "Each One Teach One" has me seeing the light, now I can see how pressed I am compared to others :excited:

MissRaine.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firefox don't you know they did a study and people who use IE are actually dumber than those who use Firefox? :unsure: It's true...hold on

What's the ratio of firefox users to IE users? The ratio is usually more important than the statement itself.

Anywho, what happens when you click the Multi-Quote button in the corner?

What's the ratio of firefox users to IE users? The ratio is usually more important than the statement itself.

Anywho, what happens when you click the Multi-Quote button in the corner?

Hmm..try something for me then. Press that button on this reply and my last reply then click the big "Add Reply" at the bottom of the page with the green arrow. Then tell me what happens.

Btw, "Miss Raine" :lol: I like :thumbup:

I DID IT MISS RAINE :excited:

that performance was ridiculous

embarrassing and a "hopeless place"

I figured it out, you need sex, a lot of it, more than you get, If you want I will slip you the dick on da DL you aint gotta thank me it's just what I do and I'm working wit 9.5in okay....think about it :whistle:

I figured it out, you need sex, a lot of it, more than you get, If you want I will slip you the dick on da DL you aint gotta thank me it's just what I do and I'm working wit 9.5in okay....think about it :whistle:

wat on earth are you talking about

Archived