The official 'I hate rislutanna' thread.

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you missed me and Game's point altogether...sweet heart. :lmao:

I completely got the point, sweetheart. (Austin shade. :rolleyes: ) I just ignored it and decided to make a point of my own. :wave:

:lol: I got multi-quote (after I switched to Chrome.) But I have no clue what "Replies" tab she means :lol:

Under the "Free Xone" banner there is a banner:

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

Directly under "Stats" all the replies in every thread on the page is posted. Just click the number and it shows many posters posted in the thread and their actual post count in the thread.

Chile if you don't get that ask Angie. -_-

Under the "Free Xone" banner there is a banner:

Directly under "Stats" all the replies in every thread on the page is posted. Just click the number and it shows many posters posted in the thread and their actual post count in the thread.

Chile if you don't get that ask Angie. -_-

Found it!! :excited: :excited: Thanks sweetie! *blows kiss and gives a +1* :blush::thumbup:

Whoa, "Take Care" the song is #1 on iTunes? :o Congratulations to the main performer, the songwriters, the instrumentalists, the engineers, but most importantly to the guest feature who sang a couple lines written for her. :clapping: Her creativity, her vision, and amazing work ethic here are unparalleled and not to be ignored. Hatas betta recognize! :P

so i just "played" this album

and its really put me in a foul mood

so much so, that i regret actually playing it

i really dont like rihanna

and i didnt exactly play the album...i couldnt get through the entire song

i skipped or "next'd" every track

Archived