Is there something you want SO bad, it's all you think about? (non-sexual)

LyricalLesson

Success and money come easy to me. I used to wonder if I'd be successful but I'm aware that I already am. My love life on the otherhand...

so u the perfect person to ask, I know someone who always boasts about "having their shit together" and my question is does it matter when on the other end of things everthing is fucked up?

so u the perfect person to ask, I know someone who always boasts about "having their shit together" and my question is does it matter when on the other end of things everthing is fucked up?

It matters heavily. You can't expect someone to love you just because you have financial success and professional gain if your mental and emotional state is fucked up. I believe everyone deserves to be loved and have love in their lives but your demons and personal issues must be fixed in order to expect something true and forever.

It matters heavily. You can't expect someone to love you just because you have financial success and professional gain if your mental and emotional state is fucked up. I believe everyone deserves to be loved and have love in their lives but your demons and personal issues must be fixed in order to expect something true and forever.

thank you....love your siggy btw :blush:

i want to get rid of my trauma

im still realising that im not as free as id like to be

i used to be so carefree

now im very guarded, and scared to let myself go

you too? I stopped having sex, and I stopped working out and stopped going out, I shut down completely

Although I flopped as far as the thread title goes. ("non-sexual")

I don't think I want anything so much that I can't stop thinking about it these days, but in general, I want direction. I want to figure out what I'm going to do in a few years.

True :asham:

Sounds like a good idea there. Most never really figure that out though. What you think you figure out at one point can end up changing in a hot second.

Wish #1: to conquer my fears.

Solution: realize and reaffirm on a daily basis that they are irrational.

Wish #2: to become a dancer.

Solution: take dance classes every week.

Wish #3: to return to school.

Solution: get the paper work finished and make a reasonable schedule.

Wish #4: to improve my finances.

Solution: save, spend wisely, and apply for new jobs.

Wish #5: to travel more.

Solution: continue to budget, save, and plan.

Archived