Is there something you want SO bad, it's all you think about? (non-sexual)

LyricalLesson

We all have dreams and aspirations . . . Is there something you want(ed) to acheive/attain/accomplish/gain in your life? What is it? What are you doing to reach the 'finish-line'?

To those of you who got to the 'finish line' -- what did you do to get there?

To those of you who didn't, and quit trying -- why did you give up?

What I need is somebody who really cares. I really need a lover, a lover that wants to be there. It's been so long since I've touched a wanting hand. -_- (:dances:)

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,Make it last forever friendship never ends.

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.

To achieve my career goals. They're the gateways into everything else. I want to start charities and donate to them, (I donate now, but you know what I mean), give back with what I have been given by whomever to just make a difference in others' lives. A good difference. Make a name for myself, as just me, too.

I also want to be a great wife and mother one day. Crazy, maybe, but I do fear that I may not do so well. Probably because of issues I have with my own, but long story there. I love the companionship and romance for another, and children are and have always been my sweetest joy. I want at least 3 or 4 kids. Two naturally, and then adopt the other(s).

But even if some of these things may or may not come true, I at least want to be settled with what I do accomplish in the end. Knowing I gave all I could.

I figured "love" would be the top response here. At this point in my life, "love" doesn't even rank top 5. Maybe it will when I'm 30 :unsure: I've always felt extraterrestrial when it comes to love & relationships though, it's just a little foreign, distant, and non-essential topic for me. For now. I'm either an empty-hearted S.O.B. -- or -- I just haven't met 'the one' yet. We'll see -_-

What I need is somebody who really cares. I really need a lover, a lover that wants to be there. It's been so long since I've touched a wanting hand. -_- (:dances:)

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,Make it last forever friendship never ends.

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.

nohufs.gif

Didn't expect this thread to go the sappy route.

I didn't when I first posted it either :asham: But then when I saw that the first person said "love", I knew we were in for Daytime Soap Opera type drama. :sigh:

My "something-I-want-so-bad-it's-all-I-think-about" is definitely to have some success with my music! I've always wanted to attain this success, but it seems as if my desire for it has has amplified. I currently eat, sleep, and breathe this album I'm working on. I'm honestly putting my heart and soul into it, and shooting for the stars. If the end product turns out as I planned, I'm going to take my small town a** and shop it around, I feel it has mad potential.

D, I honestly value your -- and a few others' -- musical opinion as much, if not more, than anyone else's. When I'm getting ready to finalize the tracklisting, I want you to preview some of the tracks...because I know it's all love and you'll give me your honest and educated opinion.

I figured "love" would be the top response here. At this point in my life, "love" doesn't even rank top 5. Maybe it will when I'm 30 :unsure: I've always felt extraterrestrial when it comes to love & relationships though, it's just a little foreign, distant, and non-essential topic for me. For now. I'm either an empty-hearted S.O.B. -- or -- I just haven't met 'the one' yet. We'll see -_-

I want love badly but after 3 BAD relationships Im not sure if its in the cards for me. The last relationship was one I thought would last a long time, but it didnt (4 years).

When I decided to go back to school, my career and goals took first place in my life. Now that I have those sorted out, I want to find love again, but I dont know if it will ever happen

Archived