Rare Pics of little Janet

Disco Diva

where are the pics from? They are really nice, I did not realize how much younger Janet was compared to Latoya. I also kinda feel like I'm intruding because those are family pictures, but someone made them public so :unsure:

Exactly how i felt when i looked over them. They are very personal, like it should and only belong to them. I do wonder who puts them out there?

Exactly how i felt when i looked over them. They are very personal, like it should and only belong to them. I do wonder who puts them out there?

at least you show respect, that's family, I am so passed being a stan, I am just a huge fan that loves Janet for the entertainer I do not know her beyond that but I respect privacy and her keeping it, so I kinda wondered like where did these come from and would she approve?

Now surely you guys know things like this can't be released again without permission. No doubt they are under some form of copyright law. So someone was permitted to release them. They weren't just publicized. Come on now, think of who we're talking about. She and Michael and Michael had his mom's stuff and his kids, all protected and private unless authorized to be shown by them. They had their stuff together.