Janet launches Blackglama collection!!

Twistedvelvet

I'm still confused as to why she would go this route, unless they are giving her some serious cash, I bet a lot of fur companies would want a big celeb to endorse their products one who is not afraid of the back lash they will get. Besides a lot of celebs where fur, they may not endorse it but they own it. I know Star Jones said if they throw red paint on my fur I'm coming for em

I'm still confused as to why she would go this route, unless they are giving her some serious cash, I bet a lot of fur companies would want a big celeb to endorse their products one who is not afraid of the back lash they will get. Besides a lot of celebs where fur, they may not endorse it but they own it. I know Star Jones said if they throw red paint on my fur I'm coming for em

after the SB, Janet's still a huge celeb that people care about...she may not sell music like she used to, but there is still a huge interest in what she does....sooo after seeing her survive the SB backlash, they (Janet included) know that the backlash she will get from this will pale in comparison

after the SB, Janet's still a huge celeb that people care about...she may not sell music like she used to, but there is still a huge interest in what she does....sooo after seeing her survive the SB backlash, they (Janet included) know that the backlash she will get from this will pale in comparison

I kinda thought about that too so I agree like maybe nothing will ever compare to the SB so fuck it

Exactly

At a certain point, you have to start living your life on your own terms. After the SB incident, I think Janet just doesn't give a fuck. I find it funny that PETA will come after individual celebs with they should be targeting Blackglama in general.

I kinda thought about that too so I agree like maybe nothing will ever compare to the SB so fuck it

i honestly like this new Janet....she does what she wants and doesn't care...she simply does things to make her happy. I think people also see that and they like it. I think this tour is a perfect example of that too.

i honestly like this new Janet....she does what she wants and doesn't care...she simply does things to make her happy. I think people also see that and they like it. I think this tour is a perfect example of that too.

my only other question is what will she say when they come for her wearing fur? If she says anything :filenails:

At a certain point, you have to start living your life on your own terms.

:thumbup:

And when you're entire life is in the spotlight, everyone will have an opinion or comment. But we all have a right to do what pleases us. Live and let live.

Archived