Janet launches Blackglama collection!!

Twistedvelvet

Blackglama today announced the launch of a new collection of clothing co-designed by Janet.

The line of luxe fur outerwear and accessories will debut in stores in later this month.

“The art of fashion is one of my great passions,” said Janet.  ”I’ve worked for years to bring a collection into the world.  Partnering with Blackglama is very exciting.”

The collection features 15 pieces including coats, jackets, vests, scarves, gloves and other accessories. All contain both classic and contemporary elements and use Blackglama mink in conjunction with other materials such as leather.

“When we began preparation for the second Blackglama campaign, Janet became very involved in the design process. The result was an amazing collection of Blackglama garments and accessories that reflect Janet’s tremendous sense of style and fashion,” said Mike McCrea, VP of Marketing for Blackglama. “This is one of the most visually appealing and innovative Blackglama collections I have seen.”

The line is priced for the luxury market and will retail from November in the Fur Salon at select Saks Fifth Avenue and the Maximilian Fur Salon at select Bloomingdales.

I want a scarf. Who wants to guess how much that dead mink will run me, huh?

And using faux fur...on a Blackglama clothing line? Girls...I doubt it. Maybe some, but this is a fur company, not a faux fur company. Just sayin'.

When PETA comes, we'll be ready. I know they blocked Austin, but they haven't blocked the majority of us. We will be heard :coffee:

You know ....as much as we are fans let be real...i don't understand Janet sometimes..i mean of all the things she coulda have endorsed ..and the other high and fashion companies all over the world she could have partnered with ..majority of their owners being her best friends ..why would she choose the most controversial ..SMH

with that said..i hope they have some affordable stuff so i buy for my sis and mum

you may be able to get a fur glove....one glove...not both :filenails:

That's when I'll be calling my mother. -_-

Janhova littered the land with animals on the sixth day. If She wants to snatch them back in the name of fashion, so it shall be. :rolleyes:

UGH.

When PETA comes, we'll be ready. I know they blocked Austin, but they haven't blocked the majority of us. We will be heard :coffee:

I still don't think I deserved to be block. Sure I had some choice words and strong opinions, but it was nothing they couldn't take. I'm still salty as shit for them doing that. <_<

OKAY!!!

this news has me super excited though.

This reminds me of when PP lingerie was gonna come out. I had already set aside a day to stand outside Pentagon City Mall and promote!

Archived