Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

Wow just finished watching Astonishing X-Men on netflix and Emma is such a fuckin' slut whore. Kitty does not like that bitch at all lol and even went in on her. First off she's sleeping with Cyclops and now that they've rescued blue-eyed dark haired Peter aka Colossus she wants that Russian dick and plans on taking Kitty Pride aka Shadow Cat out of the picture. :thumbdown:

If you got netflix its in the anime/animated section. It has more of a live comic book feel but I watch all 6 episodes. They're very short about 10-13 minutes each.

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't with Rogue! Magneto flies her away on a "date" where he tells her how he brutally murdered Nazis back in the day. So romantic. Then he tells her gambit loves her and she needs to take her pussy back to him cause she is good for him. This filthy skaink said naw we fixta fuck tonight and gonna climb on some old ass magneto dick for a 1 night stand!

XML_FrankBlack-CPS_029.jpg

XML_FrankBlack-CPS_030.jpg

At least her whoring ways got her assigned to a new team. Rogue, Gambit, Magneto, Frenzy

Edited by kidfresh832

I just can't with Rogue! Magneto flies her away on a "date" where he tells her how he brutally murdered Nazis back in the day. So romantic. Then he tells her gambit loves her and she needs to take her pussy back to him cause she is good for him. This filthy skaink said naw we fixta fuck tonight and gonna climb on some old ass magneto dick for a 1 night stand!

XML_FrankBlack-CPS_029.jpg

XML_FrankBlack-CPS_030.jpg

At least her whoring ways got her assigned to a new team. Rogue, Gambit, Magneto, Frenzy

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Yes! Use what you got to get what you want Roguesus Christ..and Gambit still gonna sniff after her tight southern puss! :dance:

Where that leave the other girls?

We're not here for country bitches who still their powers from others. :coffee:

That bitch is the Beyonce of the Marvel universe. Taking powers and shit. <_<

Now, AED! I love you, but you will not come for Roguesus Christ..and how dare you even bring up that other chile in regards to her awesomeness! And I'ma need you to spell "steal" right! :whistle: For Roguesus Christ is the only one who gets mentioned in this thread.. :thumbup: Shade or not! So once again, where does that leave the other girls? :cheers:

Now, AED! I love you, but you will not come for Roguesus Christ..and how dare you even bring up that other chile in regards to her awesomeness! And I'ma need you to spell "steal" right! :whistle: For Roguesus Christ is the only one who gets mentioned in this thread.. :thumbup: Shade or not! So once again, where does that leave the other girls? :cheers:

I love you too. :wub:

But I'm gonna need you to ignore my grammatical errors. :hmph::lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Yes! Use what you got to get what you want Roguesus Christ..and Gambit still gonna sniff after her tight southern puss! :dance:

Where that leave the other girls?

that puss is anything but tight as much as she's getting drilled by different dicks :filenails:

Another Weather Witch disciple.. :rolleyes::excited:

I'm sure JoeJoe late ass gonna try to talk shit.. :filenails:

We all know who the real Goddess and Queen of the mutants is :coffee:

The one Kidfresh always posts about.. :cheers:

Sadly the writers are stuck on emperor cyclops, emma, rogue, magneto, wolverine right now they are in every single story.

Storm barely gets cameos and its just to shoot a lightning bolt at a bitch, or get dumped by her husband over Skype. Iceman aint had a story in ages, Gambit just now started getting more and he got a new team so maybe he can find a new ho that will appreciate his cajun ding dong

Sadly the writers are stuck on emperor cyclops, emma, rogue, magneto, wolverine right now they are in every single story.

Storm barely gets cameos and its just to shoot a lightning bolt at a bitch, or get dumped by her husband over Skype. Iceman aint had a story in ages, Gambit just now started getting more and he got a new team so maybe he can find a new ho that will appreciate his cajun ding dong

:lmao: :lmao: Poor Weather Witch! I still don't get why they do her like that..It's because she's black.. :tear:

I wonder if Emma gonna throw her puss at Gambit.. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: Poor Weather Witch! I still don't get why they do her like that..It's because she's black.. :tear:

I wonder if Emma gonna throw her puss at Gambit.. :rolleyes:

Since Rogue psychically let every single mutant on the island know how good that dick is Gambit wont have to wait long.

Since Rogue psychically let every single mutant on the island know how good that dick is Gambit wont have to wait long.

:asham::lmao: You can tell Gambit got some good dick! Yes at him digging her owt! :yahoo:

So Roguesus doesn't have her thieving powers anymore? :blink: Or is she able to control them? :unsure::yahoo: