Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

so the movie hit this weekend :unsure:

I think ill go see it now even though I will prolly be annoyed at some of the changes hopefully they made a decent story.

They changed Cyclops brother havok to his father in the film I read ugh. And some of the other losers like Darwin and Angel Salvatore im not here for that d list mess but we will see.

I think ill go see it now even though I will prolly be annoyed at some of the changes hopefully they made a decent story.

They changed Cyclops brother havok to his father in the film I read ugh. And some of the other losers like Darwin and Angel Salvatore im not here for that d list mess but we will see.

:mellow:

Lord Jesus that saying is this boards anthem that's a Forum Award category "The Im Not Here For That Award" :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

The Evolutionaries have watched over humanity's evolution for millenia. They visited the X-men in the past when mutants began to branch off the normal human line and offered to wipe out humanity so that the mutants could live in peace. Xavier and his original Xmens said fuk dat and fought them.

XMen12-005.jpg

Apparently jean did something to the OG members Cyclops, Beast, Archangel, Iceman to make them forget about the first meeting until they came again.

Now on Utopia they showed up and laid into douchebag Cyclops telling him he hasnt done shit to lead the mutants and new leadership is required.

XMen12-020.jpg

XMen12-021.jpg

XMen12-022.jpg

XMen12-024.jpg

Fucking Wolverine shoulda just let him die!!!! ugh. Skaink frost has seen enough and takes over. She orders eerybody to go in on these mfs! And to get Cyclops ass out the way.

XMen12-025.jpg

XMen12-026.jpg

She sends butterfly bitch in to grab cyclops and teleport his ass inside since he wont listen.

Edited by kidfresh832

Pixie and some other weak ass students try and hold Cyclops and keep him away and he threatens to take them all out if they dont step off.

Oh shit son Storm is over floating in orbit not doing nothing!!! Fuck Cyclops and his orders mother nature is ready to snatch some wigs!!

prv8938_pg4.jpg

prv8938_pg5.jpg

Meanwhile gambit is making a layover in madripoor getting him some Tiger tyger

rYxNw.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

• 2 weeks later...

bpmwf.png

Storm finally goes to see her tired ass estranged husband in NY for the first time since he dumped her over Skype and told her he needs to be alone and don't want her bailing him out all the time with her superior goddess abilities.

Of course she had to save him while hes trying to fight Spider-man's villian Kraven(since everyone knows BP dont have his own villians) and his ego makes him get testy with the weather witch.

ab7bf9be.jpg

img010.jpg

Meanwhile in Avengers magneto's crazy ass daughter Scarlet Witch who is the reason all the Mutants left had to go live on utopia anyway and almost be extinct cause she went nuts and used her reality warping powers to cast a spell and take away the powers of most of the mutants(except the popular ones obviously)

url-7.jpg

She had been missing but they found her crazy ass with no memories about to marry Dr Doom.

Childrens_Crusade_4_0022-0023.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

Magnesus went in on Doom and Wolverine wanted to Shank Wanda in the back for what she did to the mutants.

Childrens_Crusade_4_0024-0025.jpg

Childrens_Crusade_4_0026.jpg

Childrens_Crusade_4_0027.jpg

Her kids took her away and her son used his magic to give her back her memories. Now she remembered her psycho murder spree and Beast told her why doesnt she try to reverse the spell she cast on the mutants. She tried it on homo Rictor and gave him back his power.

ACC_6_Oroboros_CPS_031.jpg

By that time Emperor Cyclops found tracked her down and came to collect the bitch too

ACC_6_Oroboros_CPS_032-033.jpg

ACC_6_Oroboros_CPS_034.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

Magnesus went in on Doom and Wolverine wanted to Shank Wanda in the back for what she did to the mutants.

Childrens_Crusade_4_0024-0025.jpg

Childrens_Crusade_4_0026.jpg

Childrens_Crusade_4_0027.jpg

Her kids took her away and her son used his magic to give her back her memories. Now she remembered her psycho murder spree and Beast told her why doesnt she try to reverse the spell she cast on the mutants. She tried it on homo Rictor and gave him back his power.

ACC_6_Oroboros_CPS_031.jpg

By that time Emperor Cyclops found tracked her down and came to collect the bitch too

ACC_6_Oroboros_CPS_032-033.jpg

ACC_6_Oroboros_CPS_034.jpg

DAMN! I didn't know Wanda snatched the lessor girls out the game! :o I didn't know she was capable of such power..Interesting..

And the picture of the X-men coming for that bitch is EPIC. Only the A-listers.. B) (rolls eyes @ Emma Skank ass)

Mm hmm Wanda got majorly upgraded when she went psycho all them reality warping mutants are potential omegas but she was trying to come for jeans level of power. Reed and Sue Storms little boy(Fantastic 4 Invisible woman and Mr Fantastic) Franklin is another mutant reality warper that has been classified omega and potentially a future mega power too.

Mm hmm Wanda got majorly upgraded when she went psycho all them reality warping mutants are potential omegas but she was trying to come for jeans level of power. Reed and Sue Storms little boy(Fantastic 4 Invisible woman and Mr Fantastic) Franklin is another mutant reality warper that has been classified omega and potentially a future mega power too.

I knew about Franklin Storm being an Omega level mutant..I didn't know Wanda had that kind of power..

And what is going on with Jeansus Christ? Have they completely forgot about her.. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...