The Official Bezebe Thread

Bailey

Yeah we gonna have to do something with you. You are just so beautiful :yawn:

I'm kind of jealous of you bitch so remove all your photos asap. Better yet I'm spam you while I'm at it. :whistle:

lol you still giving trouble? I remember on the old forum you said some shit about only being suspended x amount of times lol...I was like, "did she just say ONLY???"...you slay me...I like your hair in your siggy

lol you still giving trouble? I remember on the old forum you said some shit about only being suspended x amount of times lol...I was like, "did she just say ONLY???"...you slay me...I like your hair in your siggy

I'm staying out of trouble because I graduate this year and I can't afford to mess that up.

Naw I don't slay anything but, however thank you. :lol: :lol:

Are u mixed?

I'm staying out of trouble because I graduate this year and I can't afford to mess that up.

Naw I don't slay anything but, however thank you. :lol: :lol:

Are u mixed?

i'm mixed with a bit of everything like most Creoles in Belize...both my parents are black and born in Belize...my dad's father is from Honduras and his mother is East Indian...my mom is Creole...her father is biracial, white mom (born in England) black dad...my grandmother's father was half Chinese and half Black (born in Jamaica)...her mother was Creole and born in Belize...I look like my dad, but I have my mom's complexion...my dad has dark skin

i'm mixed with a bit of everything like most Creoles in Belize...both my parents are black and born in Belize...my dad's father is from Honduras and his mother is East Indian...my mom is Creole...her father is biracial, white mom (born in England) black dad...my grandmother's father was half Chinese and half Black (born in Jamaica)...her mother was Creole and born in Belize...I look like my dad, but I have my mom's complexion...my dad has dark skin

Damn your an worldwide lady

yeah me too except for the chinese :yep: and my moms dad my grandfather was arab how he ended up in belize i have no idea :lol: my dad is the east indian dark and red!lol alos born in Belize. mom is light like a white women lol but belizean..we could be related some where down the line :unsure: lol

yeah me too except for the chinese :yep: and my moms dad my grandfather was arab how he ended up in belize i have no idea :lol: my dad is the east indian dark and red!lol alos born in Belize. mom is light like a white women lol but belizean..we could be related some where down the line :unsure: lol

lol Belize has a lot of Arabs, Indians, and Asians...my best friend Simone is a student at the Uni. of Texas...she is white (mom is from South Africa, dad is Belizean but his grandparents are from England)...she is always telling me about people looking at her funny when she's speaking to other Belizeans and people from the Caribbean cuz they are speaking to each other in Creole lol

lol Belize has a lot of Arabs, Indians, and Asians...my best friend Simone is a student at the Uni. of Texas...she is white (mom is from South Africa, dad is Belizean but his grandparents are from England)...she is always telling me about people looking at her funny when she's speaking to other Belizeans and people from the Caribbean cuz they are speaking to each other in Creole lol

girl i regretfully accepted my bad ass niece on my fb page and she tries to write in creole as if she was speaking it and i know my friends must be like wtf can't this child write/speak :lmao: :lmao: now all my other cousins from Belize write proper english but she got to try and be different! i told her to cut it out. people dont understand what she doing and she makes herself look dumb. creole is meant to be spoken not written.

• 6 months later...