The Official Bezebe Thread

Bailey

I really don't appreciate her rubbing her fabulous life and her hot boyfriend in everyone's face. :coffee:

Some people have no manners <_<

lol he's just my Belize penis honey...we've been friend since we were kids...we like each other, but we are not with each other enough for me to be in a committed relationship with him...I just liked the pic lol

lol he's just my Belize penis honey...we've been friend since we were kids...we like each other, but we are not with each other enough for me to be in a committed relationship with him...I just liked the pic lol

he's hot and you're hitting it, my argument still stands :coffee: fuck a boyfriend anyway -_-

you complicated, but sophisticated. I think I wanna be you....but im not sure if I wanna be fucked tho let me go sit in a corner and ponder the possibilities

i know what it is, when your a woman, and your pretty, its like you have to protect the pussy, cause everyone out to get in it....i see, so you have to be on guard for game, hell you probably bothered by this thread like whats he doing REALLY?