My thanksgiving went great

Xtraordinary Xternal

I had my friends come over for dinner drinks and games... about 10 of us all together it was fun and actually no real drama. I broke up with my boyfriend but had emailed everyone the day before to let them know what was up and not to ask questions and enjoy the day. Of course two of my bestfriends had the sad face on but with some wine and me acting silly the mood was good! (I let them know he didn't cheat or do anything dirty and they could still be his friend) I was so thankful for everyone showing up. Everyone had the side eye to a new friend....though... lol

The menu

Turkey my bestfriend made it so moist and tender everyone loved it!

Ham my other friend made it... SO FUCKING GOOD!

I made cheese broccoli, mashed potatoes , garlic cheddar cheese biscuits & ribs :cheers:

My ex made mac and cheese, shrimp & muscles, gravy, stuffing

other friends brought pies sugar cookies and plenty of vodka and wine!

I have so much food left over its crazy we ran out of paper plates... I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! even the people I don't like.

I had my friends come over for dinner drinks and games... about 10 of us all together it was fun and actually no real drama. I broke up with my boyfriend but had emailed everyone the day before to let them know what was up and not to ask questions and enjoy the day. Of course two of my bestfriends had the sad face on but with some wine and me acting silly the mood was good! (I let them know he didn't cheat or do anything dirty and they could still be his friend) I was so thankful for everyone showing up. Everyone had the side eye to a new friend....though... lol

The menu

I made cheese broccoli, mashed potatoes , garlic cheddar cheese biscuits & ribs :cheers:

I have so much food left over its crazy we ran out of paper plates... I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! even the people I don't like.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mellow:

:tear:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mellow:

:tear:

Oh stop it... I'm fine I still love him I just need some time to figure things out. He didn't want to break up....He thinks I'm too hard on myself. I just want him to be happy. We had sex this morning because he spent the night. :ph34r: Of course my friends not having us break up because they view our relationship as solid and I do too maybe I was a bit too hasty... he coming over today to really talk....

The menu

:unsure:

so you cooked tho :coffee:

Oh stop it... I'm fine I still love him I just need some time to figure things out. He didn't want to break up....He thinks I'm too hard on myself. I just want him to be happy. We had sex this morning because he spent the night. :ph34r: Of course my friends not having us break up because they view our relationship as solid and I do too maybe I was a bit too hasty... he coming over today to really talk....

Hell...even I thought it was SOLID, too! :lol: This news completely threw me off. I hope ya'll work it out. :tear:

Hell...even I thought it was SOLID, too! :lol: This news completely threw me off. I hope ya'll work it out. :tear:

sometimes folks need a break, when you're not in a relationship it's easy to romanticize all the good parts and forget how much work it is for two different personalities to be on the same page.

Man niggas do not like turkey, even if it's moist as fuck, I made sure the turkey was I used two of those injectable bottles, TWO! and I let the turkey sit in chicken broth. They was like we just don't like turkey, I drove past someone's house and they had the grill going, now being a griller myself I aint mad. But let a brutha know before I cook a `10lb ass turkey hell :filenails:

I love drama free holidays

oh no the problem with my people is who put in how much and therefore have a right to take X amount of food home, I be like take it all I get sick of left over and at least they will eat the food, but they still make it a competition like nope we not letting go, so my two aunts were in the kitchen killing the greens and chitlins into to go plates :asham: I said to myself I could watch Madea's Christmas play for this buffoonery

Well I did think about it more this morning after we had sex... He knows its two sides of me... the side that loves freedom and to be alone Its strange because I'm thankful for having good friends and strong bonds but I didn't try to force it over time things fell into place....then the other side that affectionate and loving... I'm a little nervous about the whole moving in thing due to the fact I love freedom... I ended it because of that everything else is fine... thats why he said I'm too hard on myself and if I need more time for us to move in together thats fine but lets not end a good thing... But at the same time I don't want him to compromise the things he want because I love him... I honestly can't see myself without him in my life now...

Well I did think about it more this morning after we had sex... He knows its two sides of me... the side that loves freedom and to be alone Its strange because I'm thankful for having good friends and strong bonds but I didn't try to force it over time things fell into place....then the other side that affectionate and loving... I'm a little nervous about the whole moving in thing due to the fact I love freedom... I ended it because of that everything else is fine... thats why he said I'm too hard on myself and if I need more time for us to move in together thats fine but lets not end a good thing... But at the same time I don't want him to compromise the things he want because I love him... I honestly can't see myself without him in my life now...

I'm not here to read all dat :filenails: so anyway since you single now don't you think it's time for your car to have a tune-up? :whistle:

okay read it......sounds like fear....like you might lose yourself in it...and TBH....that's legit, I lost myself in someone, and it's NEVER good to do so...but to end it....something else on yo mind...

Oh,all this time I thought you two were living together. But I can completely relate. I have those two sides as well and I let my last go last year becuz I did wanna be alone and have that freedom, but I LOVED him to death and still do. The years of serious relationships have exhausted me, truly...to where its become secondary instead of a priority. Where you are now is exactly where I was a year ago.

Your cooking maybe a reason why your relationship didn't work ...

To be honest that was kinda childish your comment and it wasn't exactly funny or mature.

People on here wonder why I get nasty with them because of nut ass comments like that.Go on and make catty remarks but don't complain when you get it back. No not mad but that was so unnecessary but carry on and get ur ki.

Oh,all this time I thought you two were living together. But I can completely relate. I have those two sides as well and I let my last go last year becuz I did wanna be alone and have that freedom, but I LOVED him to death and still do. The years of serious relationships have exhausted me, truly...to where its become secondary instead of a priority. Where you are now is exactly where I was a year ago.

Well we had a long talk and we got back together he said we wasn't broken up anyway he won't let me go that easy... LOL :cheers:

To be honest that was kinda childish your comment and it wasn't exactly funny or mature.

People on here wonder why I get nasty with them because of nut ass comments like that.Go on and make catty remarks but don't complain when you get it back. No not mad but that was so unnecessary but carry on and get ur ki.

i was just kidding...take it easy..i mean no harm..sorry for offending you

Archived