The full 2012 Grammy nomination list

art

Yeah but if Milli wasn't fake that award was kinda justified. Jody was talented and she was in the successful group Shalamar with Howard Hewett before she even went solo so yeah you could definitely see her being more than a phase. Arrested Development was also a talented group so yeah.

All you are saying is that they were talented so they deserved it. Nicki is talented too ...whats your point Joe. :lol: All Im saying is you think they give the award to ppl they feel will last and from those examples...they've been WRONG...so.... :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you are saying is that they were talented so they deserved it. Nicki is talented too ...whats your point Joe. :lol: All Im saying is you think they give the award to ppl they feel will last and from those examples...they've been WRONG...so.... :lol:

Well Jodi could've lasted...she had potential. Arrested Development also could've but they wanted to be bitches and break up. Yeah Nicki is talented but come on we all know she ain't gonna be around in 5yrs

Well Jodi could've lasted...she had potential. Arrested Development also could've but they wanted to be bitches and break up. Yeah Nicki is talented but come on we all know she ain't gonna be around in 5yrs

Now you're making excuses for why they didn't last. :rolleyes: You're missing the point babyboi.

:thumbup::lmao::wub: Goddess Janhova has us all in her grasp.

I still find it funny that Janet is your fave and the music that you tend to listen to..the same goes for Blatin.. :lol:

she does. :wub:

Ive always loved Janets imagination and her creativity. She was never afraid to blend genres and create new sounds. Thats why I stan for her. AND Dont even get me started on the Velvet Rope project :mellow:

Now you're making excuses for why they didn't last. :rolleyes: You're missing the point babyboi.

nope them ain't excuses...its all true. That wasn't my point...my point is the Grammys usually give the Best New Artist Award to those who they think will be around and last for more than a few years. Maybe they were wrong about who they gave it to but they gave it because they thought they would last

nope them ain't excuses...its all true. That wasn't my point...my point is the Grammys usually give the Best New Artist Award to those who they think will be around and last for more than a few years. Maybe they were wrong about who they gave it to but they gave it because they thought they would last

I actually dont think Nicki is gonna disappear. Ppl thought Rihanna was gonna fade out and look where she is now. Just sayin..it can happen.

she does. :wub:

Ive always loved Janets imagination and her creativity. She was never afraid to blend genres and create new sounds. Thats why I stan for her. AND Dont even get me started on the Velvet Rope project :mellow:

:wub::wub: TVR era is probably when I started to stan for her. :wub:

I thought you started to become a stan after you hear "When I Think Of You" ... :lmao:

"When I Think Of Slaying You" is my fave song from Janhova. :blush: I've been a stan for a long time..I'm sure I was obsessed during TVR era. I was a teenager and in the military when that album came out. I became a chart whore during the nineties as well.

"When I Think Of Slaying You" is my fave song from Janhova. :blush: I've been a stan for a long time..I'm sure I was obsessed during TVR era. I was a teenager and in the military when that album came out. I became a whore during the nineties as well.

:o :o :o

I commend you for your honesty

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

grammys....but good to see beyonce snubbed...even though 4 may be a solid album ..i don't see how her catalog of music wants her to have more that 15 grammies

Janet is not going to win a grammy again...even nominated i doubt..They hardly nominate the elite 5 diva's for grammys anymore

I though make me would at least get a nom for dance recording or something..or her american idol performance..but nothing..dont get your hopes us ..you will just be disappointed

NO

I actually dont think Nicki is gonna disappear. Ppl thought Rihanna was gonna fade out and look where she is now. Just sayin..it can happen.

But the marketing of these artist is so different today. Rihanna is a highly constructed artist. The record company modify everything about her to keep her in the public grasp. She's actually a really shit artist with alot of people around her doing the work for her. It's all sensationalism.

Archived