The full 2012 Grammy nomination list

art

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope the Grammy's are stupid but not that stupid. The usually always give Best New Artist to those who they think will have longevity in the biz and Nicki ain't one of them

If Milli Vanilli,Jody Wately and Arrested Development have won for BEST NEW ARTIST...then Nicki most certainly has a chance. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i mean, really. she should really win them. :dance:

and adele...

Yhif4.gif

*remembers you can't see gifs anymore* <_<

*giggles*

Robyn deserves it though..and "Call Your Girlfriend" is pure magic. Of course I listened to it this morning and it felt like the first time.. :wub:

Jill Scott isn't happy she didn't get nominated.

Yup, and its fucked up, she releases (in my opinion) the best album of her career that opens @ #1 on the pop & R&B charts, had a VERY successful duet with Anthony Hamilton that got constant airplay, and no nom for any of that? Thats messed up :filenails:

Ummmm..no. She doesn't need to be the new anyone. Just because the 4gotten era was snubbed doesn't mean Rihsus is the new Beyuffalo.

*giggles*

i never really cared for the Grammys. i dont view music as some big competition like others, its all pretty much the same to me. :rolleyes:

*giggles*

i never really cared for the Grammys. i dont view music as some big competition like others, its all pretty much the same to me. :rolleyes:

R u still on your anti-pop kick.. :rolleyes::blush::lol: I love you for that though.. :wub:

Grammys is a huge honor for music. But over the years, it has been commercialized.

R u still on your anti-pop kick.. :rolleyes::blush::lol: I love you for that though.. :wub:

Grammys is a huge honor for music. But over the years, it has been commercialized.

i have always been very anti-pop, but there is this inner gay queen in me that loves him some Madonna, Beyonce :sigh: , Rihanna and Lady Gaga. I try to smother him and deprive him of attention, but he overpowers me sometimes and takes over. -_-:rolleyes:

it really has. it seems to be more of a popularity contest these days too. :thumbdown:

i have always been very anti-pop, but there is this inner gay queen in me that loves him some Madonna, Beyonce :sigh: , Rihanna and Lady Gaga. I try to smother him and deprive him of attention, but he overpowers me sometimes and takes over. -_-:rolleyes:

it really has. it seems to be more of a popularity contest these days too. :thumbdown:

You know you should let him come out to play and pussy pop to them.. :rolleyes::asham:

If Milli Vanilli,Jody Wately and Arrested Development have won for BEST NEW ARTIST...then Nicki most certainly has a chance. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah but if Milli wasn't fake that award was kinda justified. Jody was talented and she was in the successful group Shalamar with Howard Hewett before she even went solo so yeah you could definitely see her being more than a phase. Arrested Development was also a talented group so yeah.

oh he does :ph34r::lol:especially when a Janet song comes on. ^_^ She is the only artist that we can both agree on. For she owns our soul. -_-

:thumbup::lmao::wub: Goddess Janhova has us all in her grasp.

I still find it funny that Janet is your fave and the music that you tend to listen to..the same goes for Blatin.. :lol:

Archived