Dag Rihanna and Beyonce...

King Baby

I can't believe Beyonce wasted all those singles by releasing them all at once. Now "Party" or "Countdown" stand no chance of breaking the top 10. I am also shocked at the low debut of "Marry the Night"...Gaga isn't proving herself to be the chart star she was before. I'ma also shocked that Rhianna's "You Da One" dropped into the 20s, but then again the label is probably still pushing "We Found Love" hard. "You Da One" will probably be her 12th number 1 at the end of the day. I love Kelly Clarkson's "Mr Know it All"...

Do ya'll think Kelly Clarkson is bigger than Christina Aguilera yet? So far, starting in at number 2 behind Britney this millennium, Aguilera has been slayed by P!nk, Rihanna, Beyonce and now is it Kelly Clarkson and how about Avril Lavigne? :filenails:

I can't believe Beyonce wasted all those singles by releasing them all at once. Now "Party" or "Countdown" stand no chance of breaking the top 10. I am also shocked at the low debut of "Marry the Night"...Gaga isn't proving herself to be the chart star she was before. I'ma also shocked that Rhianna's "You Da One" dropped into the 20s, but then again the label is probably still pushing "We Found Love" hard. "You Da One" will probably be her 12th number 1 at the end of the day. I love Kelly Clarkson's "Mr Know it All"...

Do ya'll think Kelly Clarkson is bigger than Christina Aguilera yet? So far, starting in at number 2 behind Britney this millennium, Aguilera has been slayed by P!nk, Rihanna, Beyonce and now is it Kelly Clarkson and how about Avril Lavigne? :filenails:

Who? ..Negro please... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never ask this question again in life :mellow:

* Neither 'Party' nor 'Countdown' were ever seeing the Top 10.

* How can you say Gaga isn't the chart star she once was when every single released from BTW has gone Top 10? A low debut means nothing, especially when it's the album's 5th release.

* 'You Da One' dropped because it's too bland to be a single. Expect a spike when the video debuts, but I don't think it's strong enough to reach No. 1.

* 'Mr. Know It All' is good, but Bruno Mars did it better. And yes, Kelly's bigger than Xtina alright. We all saw her in that red dress at the AMAs.

I don't know, I expected Xtina to look a lot bigger. It also didn't help that Kelly was in such an unflattering outfit.

:rolleyes: @ your new name. :lol:

I saw Xtina, she looked more pregnant than big.

Janet taught me to give my audience what they want. And that's what I'm doing. #TeamDamitarabi

Archived