Whose Boy Was It?

bu.

14 members have voted

1. 1. Whose boy was it?

• Brandy
    • Monica

Monica had attitude...but that's Monica she came out with attitude in her debut album. But she has that hint of hood in her and that's not that kinda girl that's usually the main chick...brandy is more wholesome the kind you cheat on not the kind you cheat with...therefore the boy was brandy's

Brandy came off as one of those woman that create a reality in their own world thats nothing but fantasy stemming from desperation mixed with wishful/hopeful thinking. :asham:

:lol: I don't really think that. I think she approached it more gently and romantically, which I love. But for a song like this, you need some spunk and attitude and Monica was the one to give that :lol:

Monica.....

OMG...don't yall just love her sassy-ness in that video and the lyrics? Yas Mo! Love it...the head swirling etc....she did that! :thumbup:

Bran is my gurl though...just not on this song. Hypothetically speaking: And if a fight would have broken out, Monica would have beat her ass in that hallway. :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was in highschool when this came out and I remember whenever ppl wanted to imitate the song ppl would ALWAYS scream to have monica's part. No one ever wanted Brandy's .. :lol:

I was in Korea when it came out and didn't care for it..but I came back to the STATES and it was HUGE. They performed it on the AMA's and my homeboi said Brandy got Monica..I was like Brandy was good, but Monica's sass took it over the top. :thumbup:

Archived