Whose Boy Was It?

bu.

14 members have voted

1. 1. Whose boy was it?

• Brandy
    • Monica

I was in Korea when it came out and didn't care for it..but I came back to the STATES and it was HUGE. They performed it on the AMA's and my homeboi said Brandy got Monica..I was like Brandy was good, but Monica's sass took it over the top. :thumbup:

Told ya...brandy's vocals are no joke

I was in Korea when it came out and didn't care for it..but I came back to the STATES and it was HUGE. They performed it on the AMA's and my homeboi said Brandy got Monica..I was like Brandy was good, but Monica's sass took it over the top. :thumbup:

Ha! :umm:

and they performed on the VMA's :rolleyes: The award shows that season did them faulty. They hardly won any awards especially for it to be the biggest female duet in music history. They completely got robbed.

the fact she had to do all dat "sass" to make her point tells it, Brandy been had the boy, and damn near over it, while Monica so pressed she gotta do the most to save face :filenails: Brandy just sang the song to entertain that bitch. "I already had him gurl but since you pressed okay" :whistle:

He was brandy's and Monica was the sideline cause she had the good good...but his heart was with brandy

Basically.

It was even implied in the video when he went to Brandy's apartment in the end. Monica was that messy bitch who enjoyed breaking up a home. She played the role well too. :lol::clapping:

their fans used to go hard for them back in the day. that Monica vs. Brandy feud was no joke. they were like the first Britney vs. Christina :lol:

Yep. I loved both of them..just a slight edge to Monica. But Brandy's voice is very distinct. Her harmonies are great.

Told ya...brandy's vocals are no joke

I think we know that.. :rolleyes:

Ha! :umm:

and they performed on the VMA's :rolleyes: The award shows that season did them faulty. They hardly won any awards especially for it to be the biggest female duet in music history. They completely got robbed.

I wasn't too sure..I thought it was the AMA's..anyway, I liked the performance..

Yep. I loved both of them..just a slight edge to Monica. But Brandy's voice is very distinct. Her harmonies are great.

i liked Monica more back in the day, then i started to like Brandy. Truth be told...whenever Aaliyah came out with something, i didnt care for any of them hoes. :filenails:

Archived