Tired of racism...

Bailey

so a friend of a friend on FB posted this: don't do chocolate as Janssen knows, but damn this guy puts mike to shame, sorry Becky W

303897_10150377543303871_507728870_8459494_886807519_n.jpg

so we gotta look damn near White to just be okay? :blink: I will say the bruthas on this site make me wanna keep it Black, WTF is wrong wit some White people :filenails:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not racist.

that is racist a whole group of people are not attractive? I don't do "chocolate" since when did Black people become a damn flavor? You mean to tell me not one brutha can get except this dude that looks White to me anyway :blink:

Boy please. It's not like you don't enter threads with some crazy ass sexcapade story :rolleyes: So have a seat :rolleyes::lol:

you will not....I will not have this....no ma'am just cause you go to Spain and be traveling and shit getting ya back broke out don't mean you can step with this disrespect I will not okay :filenails:

that is racist a whole group of people are not attractive? I don't do "chocolate" since when did Black people become a damn flavor? You mean to tell me not one brutha can get except this dude that looks White to me anyway :blink:

Honestly are you surprised? I can't tell you how many times growing up, I was told, I'm pretty for a Black girl. Or even have African Americans tell me I'm pretty for an African :mellow:

Honestly are you surprised? I can't tell you how many times growing up, I was told, I'm pretty for a Black girl. Or even have African Americans tell me I'm pretty for an African :mellow:

Oh God, now I'm back down to reality, it would be you, and no I am not surprised, but it seems to me like it's getting worst :unsure:

Why do you always care so much about what white people think about you ? no offense, i'm just saying :coffee:

okay okay so you in a professional field right, so let me throw this at you, do Blacks have to prove themselves ? Do we have to work twice as hard as the rest to be seen as remotely competent? I was mad this quarter my "fellow" students all WHITE, hell not even one sista in the mix.... :filenails: they act like I don't belong with them, I'm like excuse me I got in on my first try, not the second okay, and secondly aint I sitting right here bitch? You know how bad I wanna snatch a White bitch up? If I was str8 I would have a Black woman these White women....chile :filenails:

Why do you always care so much about what white people think about you ? no offense, i'm just saying :coffee:

my first thought tends to be the right one, so to immediately answer that with no bullshit, I am surrounded by Whites, they are either my "classmates" or my superiors, so if I think I can just skate on bye without even considering what they think and how that affects my world within their's is naive as fuck okay :filenails:

okay okay so you in a professional field right, so let me throw this at you, do Blacks have to prove themselves ? Do we have to work twice as hard as the rest to be seen as remotely competent? I was mad this quarter my "fellow" students all WHITE, hell not even one sista in the mix.... :filenails: they act like I don't belong with them, I'm like excuse me I got in on my first try, not the second okay, and secondly aint I sitting right here bitch? You know how bad I wanna snatch a White bitch up? If I was str8 I would have a Black woman these White women....chile :filenails:

Of course I feel like I have to prove myself. There are less than 10 black people in my company and there are over 300 employees :mellow: . I tend to find myself trying to compose or hold in my anger when people do dumbass shit, because the last thing I want is to be stereotyped as the Angry Black Woman.

Of course I feel like I have to prove myself. There are less than 10 black people in my company and there are over 300 employees :mellow: . I tend to find myself trying to compose or hold in my anger when people do dumbass shit, because the last thing I want is to be stereotyped as the Angry Black Woman.

I get that, yours is a special case, because you're speaking on the "angry Black woman" stereotype and it's soooo out there, I mean this do you have a day where if you drop the ball you being called into the office like you killed a bitch?

my first thought tends to be the right one, so to immediately answer that with no bullshit, I am surrounded by Whites, they are either my "classmates" or my superiors, so if I think I can just skate on bye without even considering what they think and how that affects my world within their's is naive as fuck okay :filenails:

Maybe me and you are from different backgrounds. I don't see it that way bailey and considering my life revolves almost 90% around white people, I'm just not conditioned to think in terms of colour because i've grown up around a multitude of races. I just think your taking his views abit to personal.

this is what made me mad, white bitch in lab taking notes and shit right, she gone leave her lil book by my shit, so she leaving class right, it's open lab so you come as you want, she can't find her shit, I'm holding it up in my hand, why bitch snatch the shit out my hand? I'm like ...hold yo nigga self, first she a female, secondly you a nigga, fucking her up in front of these folks would not be the biz....BUT BITCH SNATCH AWAY FROM ME AGAIN :filenails:

I get that, yours is a special case, because you're speaking on the "angry Black woman" stereotype and it's soooo out there, I mean this do you have a day where if you drop the ball you being called into the office like you killed a bitch?

No. But then again, I always make sure I'm on my shit, and I try to be positive. When I'm irritated or upset, I don't blow up, but I talk sternly :lol: My boss is very easygoing but she sees a lot of potential in me. Sometimes, I think I was picked because of my race, and because there are so few of us at my job, but I'm using it to gain experience and advance my career.

Maybe me and you are from different backgrounds. I don't see it that way bailey and considering my life revolves almost 90% around white people, I'm just not conditioned to think in terms of colour because i've grown up around a multitude of races. I just think your taking his views abit to personal.

maybe, personal that is, but as Angie told a story I will too, I can't say how many times I have sat at a dinner table and had a White dude say "I don't think Blacks are attractive" while I'm sitting there. Like oh was that you keeping it real? See for you maybe not giving a fuck to fuck Whites means you could care less if they think you ugly or not, but I feel that there is beauty in all of us, I see it, what makes me mad is Black people are routinely spoken on as "ugly" bitches come from other countries cant even speak English but they know one thing, Blacks aint shit...WTF :mellow:

No. But then again, I always make sure I'm on my shit, and I try to be positive. When I'm irritated or upset, I don't blow up, but I talk sternly :lol: My boss is very easygoing but she sees a lot of potential in me. Sometimes, I think I was picked because of my race, and because there are so few of us at my job, but I'm using it to gain experience and advance my career.

I get that my clincal instructor was Black, she pulled me to the side and told me "there are not that many of 'us' in this field I want you to get it together" I'm tired Angie, fuck I can't not miss a beat all the fucking time, and neither do they I have seen it.....shit :filenails:

Archived