Tired of racism...

Bailey

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're seeing your world in ONLY color since you're the only Black one there. You're focusing too much on it :lol: I've spent the majority of my academic life either being the only black person, or just one of a handful, and while there will be awkward moments of race, you move past it. I think you're worrying too much about it :lol:

I will give you that, but I am a Black male, and it's different sista you know...you know...they see us as threatening, I didnt want to do health assessment because it meant partnering up each week with someone new and I would have to put my Black ass hands on a White woman...some didn't mind though :whistle:

same White bitch dat snatched her lost shit outta my hand I'm talking you know trying and shit, she said she works, I'm like hold up in this program you can't work it's a job in itself, so I'm like where you work, some other gurl gone say she works as a waitress at "Whities" I'm like....bitch been there yea in Davison off M15 across the tracks on the left....but I'm a nigga and we not supposed to know that :filenails:

WOW ... that shouldne't even be an issue. That's crazy .... I remember my friend from Florida SHOCKED and I mean SHOCKED that my two room mates were both white females. It was weird to him because i'm black :unsure:

I know this, as long as you are deemed not a threat, you okay, they on my FB and anyone there knows, he gay, just look at his friends or that drag queen Janet he took a pic with in Las Vegas oh he gay :filenails:

that is racist a whole group of people are not attractive? I don't do "chocolate" since when did Black people become a damn flavor? You mean to tell me not one brutha can get except this dude that looks White to me anyway :blink:

Please....blacks have names for whites. Toni Braxton and her fam refers to whites as "Snowflakes"...some gay blacks call white gays "snowbunnies" ...its nothing major.

I am hyper aware of race

But Bailey, as naive as this may seem on what i'm about to say, it is incredibly important to try and live life not on the basis of your skin colour. I know your a very aspirational guy but I think it's important to judge ourselves on the content of our character, not on skin colour. Skin colour means NOTHING at the end of the day when it comes to you being able to have the ability to do the actual job. You know how many other black people tell me or say "but your black it's harder to do this or do that" and I never take note of that because whenever I go to do it, I do it and I get the job done regardless. I'm not blinded that there is racism, but I honestly feel like i've never been held back because of my colour when I go to do the things I want to do. Stop thinking in the context of race and just do YOU. Your whole being isn't an actual skin colour.

Please....blacks have names for whites. Toni Braxton and her fam refers to whites as "Snowflakes"...some gay blacks call white gays "snowbunnies" ...its nothing major.

our names do not define them as a whole, no one gives a fuck, here thought what they think matters

Maybe me and you are from different backgrounds. I don't see it that way bailey and considering my life revolves almost 90% around white people, I'm just not conditioned to think in terms of colour because i've grown up around a multitude of races. I just think your taking his views abit to personal.

:yahoo:

That's not a reason to give up though. If you dwell on it too much, it will consume and defeat you. You just have to stay focused on what the goal is.

he's a dweller

In some parts I just did the google search, Michigan, where I am is the most segregated in the nation :filenails: it don't matter though everybody leaving this shitty muthafucka

link

he's a dweller

link

the game is up I am not doing you anymore okay..go away your like a fly that buzzes in your ear while you're trying to sleep you swish it away but it comes back and you think I should just get up and kill that bitch already :umm:

Blatin doesn't like white people sexually, romantically, etc... Does that mean he's racists? According to you it does

So Blatin and Janetdayz are raging racists

to attempt to even address this, I think some Blacks feel a sense of hatred towards Whites for the shit they have done historically, so a lot of Black people I know don't fuck with White people period. But I said this in a class before on Race, if you say you don't do this or that with a race what else don't you do? Do you hire those people? Do you have them as friends, people you converse with on a regular? I see sooooooo many White profiles on FB where there is not one single person they know of color. Paul, in his wisdom, once said, show me your friends and I will tell you how you are.

Archived