Tired of racism...

Bailey

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it's their personal preference to be racist? :filenails:

It's not racist to only be attracted to white people or to only be attracted to black people or asian people etc. The dude might have lots of black friends but he isn't attracted to a single one :umm:.

Is it baldist to only be attracted to people with hair? Is it flabbist to only be attracted to people with six-pacs?

It's not racist to only be attracted to white people or to only be attracted to black people or asian people etc. The dude might have lots of black friends but he isn't attracted to a single one :umm:.

Is it baldist to only be attracted to people with hair? Is it flabbist to only be attracted to people with six-pacs?

see the issue here though is are we talking hair? are we talking 6 packs? How often is race the issue? I don't know how many times I have read a profile where a guy will say he is open minded and looking for love, NO BLACKS NO ASIANS.

just checked he doesn't have a single Black friend :filenails:

to attempt to even address this, I think some Blacks feel a sense of hatred towards Whites for the shit they have done historically, so a lot of Black people I know don't fuck with White people period. But I said this in a class before on Race, if you say you don't do this or that with a race what else don't you do? Do you hire those people? Do you have them as friends, people you converse with on a regular? I see sooooooo many White profiles on FB where there is not one single person they know of color. Paul, in his wisdom, once said, show me your friends and I will tell you how you are.

Ignorance on behalf of some blacks

Sex and friendship are two different entities... Blatin may not date or hump white people but he tolerates them in other sectors of his life. Just because u aren't sexually attractive to one race doesn't necessarily mean that person wouldn't hire them

Just because someone doesn't have black friends on Facebook doesn't mean they're racist either

Sex and friendship are two different entities... Blatin may not date or hump white people but he tolerates them in other sectors of his life. Just because u aren't sexually attractive to one race doesn't necessarily mean that person wouldn't hire them

Just because someone doesn't have black friends on Facebook doesn't mean they're racist either

AMEM

see the issue here though is are we talking hair? are we talking 6 packs? How often is race the issue? I don't know how many times I have read a profile where a guy will say he is open minded and looking for love, NO BLACKS NO ASIANS.

I've read it too and it annoys me. I'm not saying they're all not racist because some probably are but generally preference isn't racism imo.

just checked he doesn't have a single Black friend :filenails:

Thats a shame.

I'm not saying that Whites and Blacks don't have friends of other races and zero attraction, what I am talking about are the cases where it is abundantly clear that they don't do either, your arguing that the exception invalidates the rest it does not, I am saying and speaking on those that clearly have race issues.

I'm not saying that Whites and Blacks don't have friends of other races and zero attraction, what I am talking about are the cases where it is abundantly clear that they don't do either, your arguing that the exception invalidates the rest it does not, I am saying and speaking on those that clearly have race issues.

You are speaking for no one since you don't know their lives... Ure making assumptions on people's Facebook and gaysexhookup.com sites

I've read it too and it annoys me. I'm not saying they're all not racist because some probably are but generally preference isn't racism imo.

Thats a shame.

I get preference too, I am not saying you guys don't make valid points, what I am saying is there are a number of folks out here who are just plain racist, I remember there was a bar in SF that would not let you in if you where not White. People can have their preferences, but when you make a sweeping statement that says I don't go for chocolate, in my head I'm thinking really? Not even say Ty Diggs? or Shemar Moore? NOT ONE? AND I find this happening more and more in the gay community it is dominated by European culture, and while some progress with gay rights are being made, minorities who are gay are not openly welcomed to the table to benefit from those rights we earn.

You are speaking for no one since you don't know their lives... Ure making assumptions on people's Facebook and gaysexhookup.com sites

we can't talk because you're not being serious and someone with a bone up their ass is just giving you plus points to do spite me.

I'm speaking on my experiences and observations you're just upsetting the apple cart just to do it and that makes you look simple minded, you were not always this way but I think since you are no longer a mod (rightly so) you have nothing better to do. You ever see how EVERY single topic I post you come flying in to disagree no matter what the point is.

I get preference too, I am not saying you guys don't make valid points, what I am saying is there are a number of folks out here who are just plain racist, I remember there was a bar in SF that would not let you in if you where not White. People can have their preferences, but when you make a sweeping statement that says I don't go for chocolate, in my head I'm thinking really? Not even say Ty Diggs? or Shemar Moore? NOT ONE? AND I find this happening more and more in the gay community it is dominated by European culture, and while some progress with gay rights are being made, minorities who are gay are not openly welcomed to the table to benefit from those rights we earn.

Shemar is not all that tbqh :rolleyes:. Let me google Ty.....Ummm no not here for LA Reids son :umm:.

Archived