Ms. Raz B's BROTHER ..THREATENS TO KILL OMARI,CHRIS AND MARQUES!!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omarion always had the phattest ass of them all. :mellow:

NO NO NO NO :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Have you forgot Omari's bodyframe when he was younger ..he was extremely thin ...he didnt have the ASS ...Raz had that in the BAG!! PERIOD. Omari didn't start getting thick until AFTER B2K was over..and then the ass came along. Even Mr1814 can vouch for that .. :mellow:

Are they getting paid for all these videos or something...

Probably.. :sigh:

Word is bond. When Raz-B looked like this:

l_cdca99b60ee175d2f2e611eaf11264ef.jpg

He could've gotten got.

But now that he looks like he messes with that stuff? Not so much.

2yuislx.jpg

Have you forgot Omari's bodyframe when he was younger ..he was extremely thin ...he didnt have the ASS ...Raz had that in the BAG!! PERIOD. Omari didn't start getting thick until AFTER B2K was over..and then the ass came along. Even Mr1814 can vouch for that .. :mellow:

I don't know to be honest...I only paid attention to any of them actually around the time when Omarion and Bow Wow worked together. That's when I noticed Omari's phat ass. lol So you're probably right. -_-

Probably.. :sigh:

2yuislx.jpg

I don't know to be honest...I only paid attention to any of them actually around the time when Omarion and Bow Wow worked together. That's when I noticed Omari's phat ass. lol So you're probably right. -_-

Well yeah ..Omari's ass in Jump Off w/Bow Wow ...was INSAAAAAAAAAAAANE ...him hopping around wit all that booty ... :mellow:

b2k-b.jpg

omarion_ass.jpg

Mmmdunno. Looks like Omarion always had the phattest ass to me. And I'd like to think of myself as Le Booty Connoisseur.

:yep:

Let em know SOB .... B) NONE of them was fucking with him

Oh, without a doubt, in my opinion, Raz-B was ALWAYS the best looking of the b2K bunch. Omarion was a close second because he had the phattest ass. Followed by J-Boog for the pouty lips, and Li'l Fizz, who was always the irrelevant one to me.

#Noshade

b2k-b.jpg

Mmmdunno. Looks like Omarion always had the phattest ass to me. And I'd like to think of myself as Le Booty Connoisseur.

:yep:

I would need a closer look because you know ur booty can look more plump when you bend ur legs and things of that nature..but Omari's ass is LOOKIN MIGHTY RIGHT in them b2k pix..I cant lie!