Was I rude?

Xtraordinary Xternal

My boyfriend is friends with this chick that likes him... she doesn't know about him yet. So we sitting at this restaurant and she asked me... If I noticed that she resembles a famous person... I said no... who... :blink: Mind you chick looks like J hud (before weight loss) mixed with khia.... ( kept those thoughts to myself) She said in a confident tone "janet jackson". :lmao: :lmao:

Now I laughed so hard that my boyfriend got mad at me... :tear: but honestly I couldn't hold it in I thought she was joking :lmao::fart: He said the way I laughed he had to turn his head because it looked as if she was about to cry or something. She wanted to know what was so funny and I said she looks nothing like janet to me. Was it rude? I mean why do people go around thinking they look like someone famous and don't look like them AT ALL.

My boyfriend is friends with this chick that likes him... she doesn't know about him yet. So we sitting at this restaurant and she asked me... If I noticed that she resembles a famous person... I said no... who... :blink: Mind you chick looks like J hud (before weight loss) mixed with khia.... ( kept those thoughts to myself) She said in a confident tone "janet jackson". :lmao: :lmao:

Now I laughed so hard that my boyfriend got mad at me... :tear: but honestly I couldn't hold it in I thought she was joking :lmao::fart: He said the way I laughed he had to turn his head because it looked as if she was about to cry or something. She wanted to know what was so funny and I said she looks nothing like janet to me. Was it rude? I mean why do people go around thinking they look like someone famous and don't look like them AT ALL.

well yeah your ass did that on purpose :lol: but yeah I know she was hurt

We all know in some cases...we cant help but to laugh no matter how hard you try to hold it in but I think your response AFTER the laugh may not have been so pleasant. There's always a way to make "light" of things.

I dont have time to be a fake fuck. I didn't like her anyway so if I made her uncomfortable it was an added bonus :lmao:

She turned me off with her snobbish attitude anyway once she said the janet thing I was done :sigh:

No you weren't rude. One time, this boy told this girl in my school she looked like Janet, and that bitch was all like "Hell naw she ugly... etc" So I had to curse that ugly duck looking bitch out. She could never look as good as the Queen

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm real mad at you right now...you made me bust up laughing REAL hard in my cubicle in the quiet back office at my job :ph34r: ... :asham:

Archived