Lil Kim's Side Of The Story

ThatOtherFan

Where is this so called track that was leaked with her and Nicki? Wouldnt it still be floating around by now? And she said "peeople were saying she blazed Nicki on the track"...? Why hasnt that been highly publicized..this is the first Im hearing of this collab record... something is still not exactly adding up.

Both girls have their side of the story, and both sides are definitely skewed. Nicki said what she wanted to say to ultimately paint herself in a better light, and Kim did the same. What I did find interesting is that Kim threw the first direct shade at Nicki by putting those pics together calling her a copycat. So... that's on Kim. And the fact that she herself did that and not even a fan? It's kind of sad.

Kim also talks about this track where she "murdered" Nicki. Maybe she did, I've never heard it. But Nicki's been murdering everyone track after track, what has Kim done since? That's the thing, at the end of the day it's all talk. It's good publicity for both women, but the fact is right now Nicki's work speaks for itself. She proved she's a talented rapper with her mixtapes and a lot of her features. Despite the album not being what certain people expected, Nicki is successful right now. Pink Friday went gold in 3 weeks. She's working constantly, she's doing her thing, and that's what speaks.

Black Friday was subpar, hopefully Kim's album will be better, and that's how you fire back, not with interviews and long-winded melodramas of hurt feelings, and not with a shitty diss track.

it's on Birdman's album...it was suppose to be a single, but Cash Money and Young Money weren't having it...it's on youtube...Kim was dropping little nuggets of tea tho lol...and she was speaking nothing but the truth about Puff Daddy...she said he's the most positive-negative negro and if you connect his mouth to his ass you will get a spark lol

part 3

Thank you!!!! :dance:

it's on Birdman's album...it was suppose to be a single, but Cash Money and Young Money weren't having it...it's on youtube...Kim was dropping little nuggets of tea tho lol...and she was speaking nothing but the truth about Puff Daddy...she said he's the most positive-negative negro and if you connect his mouth to his ass you will get a spark lol

I rolled when she said that! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

as far as Kim and Nicki, they both are doing for the publicity...I say if they are getting it, then beef on...but Kim is cut from a different cloth than Nicki when it comes to this beef shit...Nicki will get asked about it and she probably will answer...Diddy will definitely answer cuz his bitch ass has too much of an ego not to

Both girls have their side of the story, and both sides are definitely skewed. Nicki said what she wanted to say to ultimately paint herself in a better light, and Kim did the same. What I did find interesting is that Kim threw the first direct shade at Nicki by putting those pics together calling her a copycat. So... that's on Kim. And the fact that she herself did that and not even a fan? It's kind of sad.

She didn't do that? :mellow: Did she? :unsure::blink: I thought that was fan made...

Are you referring to the collage she spoke of in the interview, because that's something else entirely and she said she was GOING TO put that out in the future.

She didn't do that? :mellow: Did she? :unsure::blink: I thought that was fan made...

Are you referring to the collage she spoke of in the interview, because that's something else entirely and she said she was GOING TO put that out in the future.

No, she did the collage... that's what she said in the interview and that was a known fact already. She said she did it in response to Nicki saying stuff about girls that have been in the business 10 years to step aside or something.

edit: you're right she said gonna put out. I really could have sworn Kim made the first couple though, because she posted it on twitter or something. I just remember it coming from her. BUT I could be mistaken and I don't have the proof and am not interested in looking for it.

No, she did the collage... that's what she said in the interview and that was a known fact already. She said she did it in response to Nicki saying stuff about girls that have been in the business 10 years to step aside or something.

No she said she and another person had made a collage that they were going to put to out (as in the future) not something she had already released...and the collage she's speaking of could be a mix of music and video clips, not necessarily pics.

edit: you're right she said gonna put out. I really could have sworn Kim made the first couple though, because she posted it on twitter or something. I just remember it coming from her. BUT I could be mistaken and I don't have the proof and am not interested in looking for it.

She probably was posting something a fan sent her...and I could see her doing that. lol

I actually respect her for ADMITTING that she used Nicki to become relevant again ..but her Nicki impersoantion was GOD AWFUL :mellow:

I wouldn't say to make her "relevant" again...but she did see the opportunity to jump on board with someone who was coming up in the industry. Which is very smart on her behalf.

Kim's Nicki impersonation which just as good as Nicki's Kim impersonation :rolleyes:

... and yes I have to argue with you on every little thing regarding this matter -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't say to make her "relevant" again...but she did see the opportunity to jump on board with someone who was coming up in the industry. Which is very smart on her behalf.

Kim's Nicki impersonation which just as good as Nicki's Kim impersonation :rolleyes:

... and yes I have to argue with you on every little thing regarding this matter -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

Denial (even she was tryna say it but couldn't actually down herself by saying the actual words) :rolleyes:

BULLSHIT :mellow: Nikki's impersonation >>>>>>> Kim's

Yes..Im not surprised but Im not wearing a Ms.1814 or Henri mask...so resort back to protocol :excited:

Denial (even she was tryna say it but couldn't actually down herself by saying the actual words) :rolleyes:

BULLSHIT :mellow: Nikki's impersonation >>>>>>> Kim's

Yes..Im not surprised but Im not wearing a Ms.1814 or Henri mask...so resort back to protocol :excited:

That's not denial, and Kim said she was basically using Nicki. lol It was smart, but Nicki and her team had to be shady bitches :coffee:

Kim slayed Nicki with her impersonation on "Black Friday" and she did it again today on Hot 97 :coffee:

:rolleyes: The girls don't have to be Henrietta or Austineisha for me to come for them :coffee: