HEY GAME.. GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

Shawn1814

That's true..but apparently, the Soldiers don't care because if they did, they would have gotten more surveys out and let the higher ups let them know how it would effect them..It's gonna be bumpy at first, but once everything comes thru, it will smooth over..

And Mr. fat ass and others are really conceited..As if I would actually try to come on to every damn male in the army..that's where they got it fucked up..and honestly, it's gonna be so easy for them to know who gets down anyway..so they don't have to wonder anymore.. :dance:

He's fat and the other one is like 5'1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It took a lot for me to not say anything.. IF I did I'm sure I would be on the unemployment line.. lol

What makes them think the gays in the military will not fight back if backed into a corner? lol

I know I would threaten any bitch that has some shit to say..

Some of these str8's think the men are all of sudden going to make a pass at them on the battle line.. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

No.. They don't think that.. I've talked to two soldiers about it.. Not to mention my sister... And they dont care if the person who has their back is gay or str8 or into camels.. As log as they have each other's backs.. That's what matters

Did u hear some of the survey questions presented to the soldiers?

He's fat and the other one is like 5'1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It took a lot for me to not say anything.. IF I did I'm sure I would be on the unemployment line.. lol

:lmao::lmao::lmao: EWWW..

And I've read some comments about people that will get out the military when this passes.. :lmao: It's like bye.. :wave: It's not like there hasn't been gays in the past and the ones who are hiding in the closet still.. :lmao:

they don't have to be a flame to be proud of who they are... they don't have to be a flame to wear the rainbow patch either but i digress

this changes everything... the point of the DADT overturn was to stop the military from kicking out of the military for one's sexual orientation... whether they are flamboyant or über masculine... the difference now is.. the difference now is.. if they have a partner.... they can w/o keeping it a secret... that has changedif they have a partner.... they can w/o keeping it a secret... that has changed

like i said before...it will not change because very few if any will take advantage of this...thy will continue to live their secret life even though they dont have to