HEY GAME.. GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

Shawn1814

im really happy the bill passed...but i dont think it will change anything honestly...but kudos to obama

since the bill is BASICALLY against discrimination of sexual orientation within the armed forces i'm hoping it'll trickle down to other fields... making it widespread to illegally discriminate within the work place for sexual orientation...

since the bill is BASICALLY against discrimination of sexual orientation within the armed forces i'm hoping it'll trickle down to other fields... making it widespread to illegally discriminate within the work place for sexual orientation...

i see the point youre trying to make...and i hope so as well

Now people can't get kicked out for being gay.. That's what it will change.. :dance:

true...but what i meant by it wont change anything is that...gays still wont be openly gay while serving in the military, even though they cant be pentalized for it...the majority of gays that are in the military are not the flamboyant i wear the rainbow patch on my sleeve type of gay...not saying that they are neccessarialy on the DL, but they are the my business is my business type of gay.

true...but what i meant by it wont change anything is that...gays still wont be openly gay while serving in the military, even though they cant be pentalized for it...the majority of gays that are in the military are not the flamboyant i wear the rainbow patch on my sleeve type of gay...not saying that they are neccessarialy on the DL, but they are the my business is my business type of gay.

they don't have to be a flame to be proud of who they are... they don't have to be a flame to wear the rainbow patch either but i digress

this changes everything... the point of the DADT overturn was to stop the military from kicking out of the military for one's sexual orientation... whether they are flamboyant or über masculine... the difference now is.. if they have a partner.... they can w/o keeping it a secret... that has changed

Believe it or not, I think Xternal has a point.

My feeling is that the Republicans and other homophobes gave gays the right to serve openly in the military because it involves, in some cases, sending people off to die. Homophobes have no real problem with letting some gay person go off to war and risk their lives.

The real test is whether they're going to allow gay folks to get married if they want to.

In short: "Gay death: good. Gay love: bad."

:huh:

this is a very good victory for Obama but i would like to know who do you guys feel about the bush era tax cuts that got a 2 year extension and Obama promised that he was going to get rid of them

well he had to compromise or let millions of people go without there unemployment i think he stuck up for the people what a prez should do :coffee: and the fucking re pubic hair cans dont give a shit about anyone so obama took one in the nuts for the people <_<

My feeling is that the Republicans and other homophobes gave gays the right to serve openly in the military because it involves, in some cases, sending people off to die. Homophobes have no real problem with letting some gay person go off to war and risk their lives.

The real test is whether they're going to allow gay folks to get married if they want to.

u're thinking waay too far into it.. i'm disappointed

that you being an intellectual... are agreeing with an ignoramus...

the Republicants caved in because actual soldiers and the higher ranks spoke up and said "who gives a shit"... it's not about sending the gays to get killed... like they're gonna put them on the front line or something.. like a fat white man is grinning saying "Send John Doe in first.. he's gay"

given Gays can freely serve in this country's military doesn't mean that they're gonna all come out the closet and form a parade.. then be discriminated against..

spreading of equality in the armed forces of this fair nation is what's important...

the Republicants caved in because actual soldiers and the higher ranks spoke up and said "who gives a shit"... it's not about sending the gays to get killed... like they're gonna put them on the front line or something.. like a fat white man is grinning saying "Send John Doe in first.. he's gay"

given Gays can freely serve in this country's military doesn't mean that they're gonna all come out the closet and form a parade.. then be discriminated against..

spreading of equality in the armed forces of this fair nation is what's important...

The positive aspect of it, if there is one, is that once gays are afforded these kinds of rights in the military, it usually means that other civil rights are not far behind.

But yeah, I have to say that I believe it was easier for Republicans to get behind this than, say, gay marriage, because of the reasons I stated previously.

The hardcore republicans didn't cave in.. It was the ones that would have voted for it before but they wanted to wait till the results of the pentagon report.. It's always the same republicans that switch over..

What makes them think the gays in the military will not fight back if backed into a corner? lol

I know I would threaten any bitch that has some shit to say..

Some of these str8's think the men are all of sudden going to make a pass at them on the battle line.. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I can't wait till this all transpires..It's gonna be some hurt souls in the coming years.. :whistle: The boys can really openly flirt with me now.. :coffee:

Tell me Hotboy. Do you really think there is going to be a big difference ? Don't you think that the majority of the guys will still stay in the closet?

Tell me Hotboy. Do you really think there is going to be a big difference ? Don't you think that the majority of the guys will still stay in the closet?

Honestly, no..The sad thing is that the majority of people already know there are gays in the military and they really don't care. When the surveys were sent out, only 100k were sent back out of 400k..That tells me that some just doesn't care about all of this..

And the ones who remain in the closet can still fuck who they wanna fuck because it's not gonna change anything anyway..

The only thing that DADT was good for was protecting the gays because ultimately, it's a privacy issue.. :coffee:

Honestly, no..The sad thing is that the majority of people already know there are gays in the military and they really don't care. When the surveys were sent out, only 100k were sent back out of 400k..That tells me that some just doesn't care about all of this..

And the ones who remain in the closet can still fuck who they wanna fuck because it's not gonna change anything anyway..

The only thing that DADT was good for was protecting the gays because ultimately, it's a privacy issue.. :coffee:

But if they knew who the gays are anyway it would seem like nothing will change.. They just can't fired if someone else finds out...

These two guys at my job that were in the Military were talking about this and they pissed me off.. They don't know about me and one of them said he was glad he's out now.. Like someone would really come on to his fat ass..

But if they knew who the gays are anyway it would seem like nothing will change.. They just can't fired if someone else finds out...

These two guys at my job that were in the Military were talking about this and they pissed me off.. They don't know about me and one of them said he was glad he's out now.. Like someone would really come on to his fat ass..

That's true..but apparently, the Soldiers don't care because if they did, they would have gotten more surveys out and let the higher ups let them know how it would effect them..It's gonna be bumpy at first, but once everything comes thru, it will smooth over..

And Mr. fat ass and others are really conceited..As if I would actually try to come on to every damn male in the army..that's where they got it fucked up..and honestly, it's gonna be so easy for them to know who gets down anyway..so they don't have to wonder anymore.. :dance:

Pretty much I don't trust the government like that... I don't accept everything they put out to be transparent without a hidden agenda... I'm more concerned with the economy than gay rights anyway to be honest.

The positive aspect of it, if there is one, is that once gays are afforded these kinds of rights in the military, it usually means that other civil rights are not far behind.

But yeah, I have to say that I believe it was easier for Republicans to get behind this than, say, gay marriage, because of the reasons I stated previously.

Exactly what I said before

I blame the Pentagon reports more than killing of Americans.. If republicans can love something it's someone fighting for "their freedom" or in this case.. OIL